BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Marissa M.
I loved red bull. I had to quit drinking by doctors orders, of course my heart rate was horribly high and the sugar wasn't much better for me. It caused a lot of problems for me, but I also drank them like water. I love the taste the most. The energy part wore away after I started drinking them so much. If you're looking for a quick fix, sure. But don't get addicted like I did.
Amanda D.
Swartz Creek, MI
I have had a few Red Bulls in the past, I normally don't drink energy drinks as they don't give me energy. But I'll have one if someone offers me one. To me, they are just overly too sweet. They taste like a local soda, Faygo Rock & Rye. It's okay, but I don't go out of my way for it. Not for, but I know it's popular with teens.
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
I can drink these all day everyday. Of course I do not but they are tasty and they do the trick! I think they are perfect after a hangover if you have somewhere to be. Or if your not a coffee drinker and you need to be up super early these are amazing! I think they have a great taste too. I have not tried the other flavors yet.
Doria R.
Santa Ana, CA
I know this stuff is horrible for your health and especially for me! I have caffeine triggered migraines and asthma so redbull really doesn't mix will with my inhaler or health, but I SWEAR I would not have done so well in my first year at the UC if I hadn't had access to a case of redbull. It got me through some tough allnighters!
Rachel C.
Cupertino, CA
Red Bull is definitely my go-to energy drink. It gives me that extra little push to get through a long work day. I also love that it is a smaller can, so I don't feel sick to my stomach after drinking lots of carbonation. Love this!
Sarah A.
Milton, NH
I generally don't partake in energy drinks often; only when absolutely necessary and I don't want coffee. However, Red Bull has not become one of my favorites at all. Upon first taste I was revolted by the flavor, and the carbonation was oddly unsettling. However... I must admit that if you include some mango flavored syrup... I'm hooked. In fact, I have a large one chilling on my desk right now! So on it's own? No way. Flavored? YES PLEASE.
Krista P.
Honestly,a single red bull makes me sleepy and I used to drink it on my way home from class so I could nap when I got home. if ive had any other caffeine during the day it seems to help,with minimal crash. the original flavor isn't great(do NOT try this even slightly less than ice cold) but the "silver edition" lime one is great.
Kristina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Redbull is my guilty pleasure. The flavor is so unique! I do not care for any other energy drinks/shots on the market (yes I have tried many). Redbull is by far the best tasting. It gives you the little boost you need when having a rough (and tiresome) day. It also makes a great adult cocktail when you add some vodka to it too :)
LaKeyla F.
Conover , NC
I love Red Bull great taste gives me enough energy to make it through the two o'clock slump. I finally tried the other flavors and tried the tropical. AMAZING!!! Red Bull gives you wings and these were great solo or mixed with vodka.
Anna H.
This Red Bull energy drink does what it says and give you wings. The boost is great but every now and then I do experience a crash effect not often enough for me to never drink it. Comes in sugar free which is a must!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back