BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Adam F.
Williamsville, NY
My second choice for energy drink behind Monster Energy. Major reason why is the price and product size. This is more expensive then other energy drinks and is in a smaller can. However, this stuff is amazing with jaegermeister.
Kori Ann S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My boyfriend loves to pick up a pack of Red Bull's to have on hand. Always the original never a new flavor. I use to chug them back in high school but stopped in college just for health reasons. Never picked one up again but this use to be a staple for me as well.
Jessica F.
Burnsville
This stuff makes me feel all jittery. I like the taste and I like how it gives me energy but I think that sometimes my body just can’t handle it. Also, the cans are nice and small so I don’t have to worry about having too much. It’s the perfect amount.
Anastasia H.
Buford, GA
Red Bull is one of my favorite energy drinks. It's super sweet and just has a great unique taste. It's even better because you can mix it with alcohol. Make a red bull and vodka or a trashcan. Plus, trashcans just look cool. The small size is easier to carry too.
Samantha K.
Red Bull does the job. I'm not a huge fan of the taste though. Whether I'm drinking it straight out of the can, or mixed in a drink, it always seems to get old. I liked it a lot for the first year it came out but I can't make myself do it anymore
Kaitlyn C.
Beaverton, OR
This is by far my favorite Energy Drink! RedBull original goes great with some club soda and raspberry syrup for a pick-me-up to last a little longer into the morning. The price is a little steep, but what can I say if it helps me get through a long day!
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
I love Red Bull simply for the taste. Something about it is addicting. I love the burst of energy and how long it last. I also like that they have a sugar free option. I only purchase these occasionally, but thoroughly enjoy it every time I do!
Sarrinah R.
One of the worst energy drinks out there. The taste is horrible, did not give any kind of energy. Made me weak and elevated my heart rate. I do not recommend this drink to anyone.
Chelsea S.
I think this does a good job of giving me energy and also maintaining my energy levels. I don't crash when I use this and it tastes great. I try not to drink them often because the sugar in this is very high but in a pinch, I find it does really help me get through a very long day.
Kia T.
Stevens Point, WI
My first time trying Red Bull Engery, I had a slip while I didn't really pay attention to the taste. Until my boyfriend bought it again and again, I slowly taste it, it had this really good taste compare to other engery drinks I tasted before.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon