BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
This product is good for when you are sleepy but you have to be awake, it gives you a lot of energy.
The trouble is that at the end of the day you have trouble sleeping, and gives you a little headache, it must be taken in moderation and in extreme cases!
Mackenzie T.
Medway, OH
I love the taste of redbull, and it's a very good energy drink. Keeps you awake and alive for 8 hours. The only reason I can't give a five star rating is because sometimes you get a little light headed or your chest will hurt, these things really are not good for you, but they do their job. Wouldn't recommend to someone with hheart problems though.
Amanda R.
Houston,TX
Love this stuff, but only if km trying to get amped up for a few hrs, this isn't my go-to energy drink to start my 12 hr work shift because by lunch I will be wanting a nap! I will drink this for a night of baby'sitting, or a shop till you drop trip with friends, and I'd probably drink it before hitting up some clubs if I were into that sort of thing.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
My husband loves red bowl he keeps on energized and focused. It gives him the energy to keep going throughout the day. I highly recommend this item to others. It is a good value and you can buy a grocery store as well as Walgreens and gas stations
Molly S.
Red Bull is great for a variety of reasons! Its great during those busy school weeks, it gives you that little boost you need to get through a busy day! Its great during the weekend because its a great drink to use as a mixer! Red Bull has infinite mixing possibilities! I also really like that it comes in a sugar free mixture and regular! Yum :)
Mitchell F.
Ringgold, GA
The best energy drink on the market. It can be a bit expensive but it is worth every penny. As a college kid it is all I drink for those all nighters and it did the trick it keeps you focused and keeps you aware. No other energy drink can do that!
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
When I needed to pull an all nighter in college, this is where I turned. And if I'm driving and exhausted, a red bull is definitely where I go into of coffee. But seriously, it tastes like you're drinking pure sugar. This shit can be intense. I've only ever mixed it with alcohol once and I felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest.
Lisa Z.
I've had these before and all I remember feeling was like my heart was pounding in my chest. I agree these are great "pick me ups" but if you are not a fan of these, you can be like me and just like the old fashion way, drink some coffee. If you do need an energy boost and are looking for an energy drink, I definitely recommend this brand or Monster.
The-Exercist E.
I'm entirely unsure of why this is listed in the Fitness category. While its caffeine content is no worse than a cup of coffee, the consumption of energy drinks should be limited within a balanced diet. Relying on Red Bull for energy throughout the day is just putting undue stress upon your body. No liquid smarties-tasting beverage is worth that.
Chelsea P.
The new Redbull Kiwi Twist that is out for the summer is FANTASTIC! It tastes so yummy! I usually only get the cranberry, but I think this is my new favorite! It would also be a great mixer if you partake is such activities.. ;) Yall gotta try it!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back