BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Victoria C.
Paradise Vly, AZ
I love Red Bull! There is an orange and cherry which both have zero calorie, zero sugar options and also a tropical which has flavors of mango and papaya! I have the Orange Edition every morning and it gives me the perfect amount of energy for my day. In the 8.4 oz cans it is the same caffeine equivalent to a small home brewed cup of coffee, nothing crazy!
Leah J.
Forest, VA
I really think these work a little too well, so I only use them when I know I'm going to need an extra boost. I won't drink one after 4PM or else I won't be able to fall asleep. They do their job, but I feel like they are overpriced for the size they are.
Ashleigh H.
Oxford, MS
I love red bull more than life itself, it tastes so sweet and I love that about it. it honestly is the only energy drink that keeps me up, and I often stay up late at night to study and it honestly met my expectations, I definitely recommend to others.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
RedBull really is the most effective energy drink out there, in my opinion. I'm not a fan of the original flavor at all, so I loved when they came out with the cranberry, lime and blueberry flavors. My favorite is the cranberry. I just wish they weren't so expensive, haha. Most times I can find the smaller 8oz cans for 2 for 4 dollars, which isn't so bad.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
My husband drinks these at least once a day and I'm hoping they don't kill him but he says they make him feel good and taste like a liquid sweet tart. I used to drink them to before I got pregnant and now I am breastfeeding so it's a big no no for me, but I do miss drinking them. I love the jittery felling they give you when you haven't had one in a while.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
I love this drink not because of it give me energy because I does not. I just love the taste. It is sort of like smarties. I had to give it up about 2 years ago because it gives me such bad headaches. I also love it with vodka which of course is even worse for you! Anyway I still miss the taste of this stuff.. wish it didn't give me such bad headaches.
Raeanna W.
Petal, MS
Being a night time dispatcher, redbull is life!! I buy several every week. Usually the JR food mart gas stations has a sale, two 12oz red bulls for $5. I'm not a fan of the flavored ones, such as blueberry and lime, I'm a stickler for the original.
Brooke B.
Liverpool, NY
I love redbulls, the taste is so good!! One of the best energy drinks out there. Pure greatness and keeps you energized!! The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is the price of this product is pretty expensive other than that I LOVE them
Jasmina H.
Loganville, GA
There were not lying when they said that red bull gives you wings. I had to work overnight and I was worried that I would fall asleep. I thought it would be a great idea to drink not one, but two red bulls. I did not feel anything right away, but within 30 minutes I felt like I was super energized and alert. I have learned my lesson to only drink one.
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN
I would only drink this if it were mixed with a drink and I was in the bar. I feel that drinking it alone is overkill. Although it does not give me the jitters that other drinks give me, it has a taste that is kind of bland but great for mixed drinks.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back