BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Not a huge fan of energy drinks but I don't mind Red Bull. It's a decent taste, and it's a good size beverage that is easy finish. I typically find that I waste larger sizes of energy drinks. The cost is competitive to other brands, but it's best used as a mixer with alcoholic beverages!
Haylee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I try not to purchase or drink this product often because they are bad for you but I do like the taste and Red Bull does what it's sold to do. My first two years of college I bought this too often but it helped me stay awake and get my work done. I have mixed feelings for Red Bull.
Alexandria M.
I love this awesome drink, has a great taste & I usually drink mine with a glass full of ice, I used to work an overnight shift & this baby gave me great energy & is super great if you want to do an all night gaming session! I fully claim this drink as my fav energy drink ever!!
Chanda B.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Seriously have one every morning! They give me enough energy to get through the day! I've tried other energy drinks and they don't give me the energy Red Bull does! I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Taylor W.
Charlotte , NC
Who needs coffee when this stuff runs through my veins? Perfect study partner. Flavor is to die for. Packaging is simple and cute. This stuff gets me AMPED up. Great mixed with vodka too. Exceeded my expectations. Keeps me full, keeps me focused. Love x 10. Recommend to everyone.
Aimee M.
Berlin hts, OH
I'm not a big energy drink person, but I used to drink Red Bull. It is definitely an acquired taste. I think that it does what it claims, but possibly just due to excessive sugar. If you need to be up all night, it will probably work., but it's definitely not healthy for daily use.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Red Bull is my go to energy drink. I usually have it when I'm getting ready to go out to a concert or party. My go to mixed drink at the bar out is red bull and vodka as well. The caffeine content in this drink is one of the only ones that I can feel work and I tend to go to more.
Ashley D.
I prefer the regular Red Bulls to the sugar free because I can't stand the taste of artificial sweeteners. Neither type is particularly good for you, but definitely provide an energy boost when needed.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Red Bull does exactly what it's meant to do. It gives you lots of energy. I remember mixing it with vodka for the ultimate burst of energy lol then I would crash. It has an okay flavor, not all that but I've become used to it. I would recommend it. I've drank many of these!
Melissa B.
COLUMBIA, SC
I Love Red Bull, it givese me the energy i need for a tough day outside! Great Taste and great product. Just do not drink to many of them, not sure thats good for you, but 1 is okay for the day out
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart