BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the taste! The only way I can explain the unique flavor, is that I feel like I'm drinking electricity. I don't know how this makes sense, but once you drink it, I think you'll agree. It does give you energy, and I think it's rather filling too!
Janel S.
Red bull is pretty good and effective for what it does but the only thing I don't like is that it causes my heart to race. Granted it does keep me energized and is comparable to the energy drink Monster, but the racing of the heart is something I don't necessarily like.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
If your trying to get fit, this is definitely not the drink for you, because it is loaded with sugar, and sodium. The energy drink itself does not taste very good. This is more of a drink for when you are at a social gathering, and you have it in a mixed drink.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
I try to limit the number of energy drinks I consume, but I also work overnights, so sometimes I cave. When I do, I usually reach for a Monster, but Red Bull is always my second choice. They are effective and the flavor is better than a lot of the other options.
Maria S.
I remember the first time I tried Red Bull. I being naive I drank it at like 8 at night. I didn't sleep till 5 am. I don't drink it everyday or even every week.. however I do drink it when i have ZERO energy and after I drink it I feel like I got 8 hours of sleep!
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
This was a go to when I was in grad school and working full time. The caffeine level is pretty close to coffee, please do your research. The taste is acquired and I actually love it. I do buy the sugar free version is available. It is the best one on the market.
Ashley B.
I'm not so sure this is a great item for gamers. LOL I tried a sugar free Red Bull once just to try it. I did not like the flavor nor the feeling it gave me. I wouldn't give it a D or an F, as I didn't think it was terrible but just not for me, that's for sure.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
This was my go-to purchase at the store during mid-terms or finals. It really does give you a jolt of energy, and I think it tastes great. I tend to buy the smaller size, and I usually go with the regular, not the sugar free, but that is just a personal preference.
Arielle J.
I love Redbull. This got me through my nye Vegas trip. Redbull is an acquired taste. Some people may think it tastes funny but I've been drinking it since 2008 so instead to me, it tastes great. It doesn't cause me to crash and even with taking ADHD medication, it doesn't cause heart palpitations or any similar side effects. I can always count on Redbull to keep me alert.
Megan D.
Terre Haute, IN
This is my favorite energy drink. It has a good taste to it. It doesn't make me feel sick like other energy drinks do. It is a little pricey but i think it is worth it. Also I like that they have different sizes of drinks because not all energy drinks do. Its great for if you need it morning or when every you need a boost. Or its good for when you go to parties too.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?