BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
One of the best energy drinks out there. If you like the taste of smarties, you'll like this. It also works goid as a mixer with alcohol. The energy boost last for a couple hours and it keeps you moving when you need it most. Mom approved!
Karen H.
What can I say about Red Bull but it's an addicting energy drink that taste like sour tangy mango soda. I love this energy drink when I need to work on paperwork & need the extra focus.
Jennifer F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
An oldie but goodie. The classic. Cannot go wrong with redbull. Taste is a bit sour/bitter like the regular rockstar and does give a bit of a pick me up... if you haven't already drank a million in your lifetime (j/k). Overall, more pricey for the size than most other energy drinks but sometimes it's nice to go back to the good ol' days.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Can't live without redbull. Especially as a student in college, redbull has saved me during so many late-nights studying for tests and writing essays. Flavor is great, price is kinda expensive, but nothing more than a normal energy drink. Works amazingly to keep you up.  Buy it, you will not regret! I would recommend this to everyone!
Lynn B.
This was awful. There was a chemical taste when drinking. I don’t know whether it works as I couldn’t find the can. I wasted my money. I would never buy or try any of their other products.
Victoria N.
Memphis, TN
My husband and I are both fans of red bull. I stopped drinking it when I was pregnant, but recently started back. It gives me the energy I need to chase 2 kids and teach teenagers all day.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Gotta love the original red bull! I actually enjoy the flavor of this drink, and I usually despise the taste of energy drinks. Great pick me up without the stomach nausea some coffee might create. Used to drink these every morning!
Rachel N.
Yonkers, NY
I am not a proponent of energy drinks mainly because I do not think they are healthy for you. However, being a college student that did not drink coffee, sometimes I needed a little push, so I would grab a red bull here or there. Definitely does the job and doesn't taste half bad. I recommend drinking a bottle of water before drinking these just so you're not so dehydrated or crash so hard after.
Tyler P.
Guildford, Surrey
Keeps you going whether you chug it or pace yourself! Perfect to start a night out after a long day! Be careful of accelerated heart rate causing health issues. Drink of choice at a club.
Nalani S.
I mainly use red bull as a chaser with my alcohol but sometimes I just crave the taste of it. Very refreshing but be careful it will give you a major jolt if you don't normally drink them
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back