BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Izabella S.
Personally as a girl, I like to enjoy what I am drinking. To me, redbull is disgusting. I could get the same energy from coffee, just add an extra shot off expresso and you will get the same "wings" redbull provides. Its also very expensive for the size. Especially if you don't eat a good size meal before, it gives horrible stomach aches. I think its a pointless thing to add to your diet.
melissa h.
Covington, GA
This is the only energy drink that allows you to stay focused, and not go crazy with energy. I am a mother of three and a wife, but mostly I am a student trying to reach my educational goal. My husband started me on Red Bull, but he drinks the regular while I drink the low sugar one. My husband and I are both in college, so there have been plenty of study nights and paper nights and final nights that have depended on Red Bull to pull us through. Thank goodness our youngest child is nine or we would be downing a case a week!
Kimberley F.
This was the first energy drink I ever tried and I am still loyal to this brand when I need a pick me up. The flavor isn't the greatest but it gets the job done and doesn't make you crash a few hours later. I would recommend this brand for anyone who is in need of a jumpstart.
Casey M.
I am convinced that anyone who says RedBull tastes good is lying. It is a weird taste, for sure. When it first came out, I got in on the fad and drank it, but if it was on an empty stomach, it would make me feel a little queasy. Honestly, if I am drinking a bad-for-me-too-sweet energy drink, I prefer Monster. The one exception? Vodka Redbull. I sort of hate myself for liking them, but if I intend to drink and stay up all night, this is the magic blend (though I feel like I am taking days off my life each time I drink one).
gabriella c.
Murrieta, CA
These things can get addicting, they taste very good but are loaded with sugar and give you the worst crash ever. what i like about these things is they come in small portions so if you need a little energy boost but don't want something that taste harsh try this you wont be disappointed with the taste but after around 5 hours you will feel a little jittery and the crash starts to kick in.
Phylicia J.
Sumter, SC
Omg, omg, omg. I OVER love these things. They really are great with energy, but I get them for the taste. They taste absolutely amazing. However don't leave it open and out for two long because it will get way too sweet. But, I seriously drink at least four of these a week.
Luke R.
Bowdoinham, ME
These can be very addicting, but are really good when it comes to being over tired and needing to stay up late or getting that extra boost in sports or something that involves physical activity. I would recommend to those who need that little boost in day to day things.
April G.
I do not like this drink at all. I tried once & that was it. I felt very adjitated & antsy. Not to mention the scary feeling of my heart speeding up. I have seen on the news that people have gotten very sick or worse drinking this product. I do not recommend this product at all!!
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I actually really love redbull when I'm swapped with college work it helps me get through it. However, Redbull gets me far too wired up and it makes my heart race. It's obviously not good on my body for me to drink it so I quit. I really do love the way it taste though.
Anissa A.
Westville, IN
It always gave me the boost I needed to work my very busy casino nights. As I became a cocktail waitress at a popular Michigan casino, Redbook quickly became my fuel for those busy tables nights. I knew that now matter how tired and groggy I was feeling after a day full of chasing around my one-year-old son, I could pop open a Redbull and refresh myself with some crisp goodness.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back