BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Haylee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I try not to purchase or drink this product often because they are bad for you but I do like the taste and Red Bull does what it's sold to do. My first two years of college I bought this too often but it helped me stay awake and get my work done. I have mixed feelings for Red Bull.
Katie W.
Stem, NC
My favorite. I drink at least 2 a day during my shift at work, they literally keep me alive and going throughout the day. I love red bulls so much, I don't care what anyone says.. They give me life!!!
marvin s.
Los Angeles, CA
Well first of all I'm a security guard and work mostly graveyard shift, so ive tried my share of energy drinks. I have tried Monster,5 hour Energy,Kombucha,Rock Star...Etc. But nothing compares to the taste and satisfaction of RedBull. It has a smooth taste and the acidic ingredients don't burn like in Monster Energy drinks..Sheesh. Red Bull plain and simple is the best in Energy Drinks #1.
Samantha G.
Jessup, PA
I legit live on red bull. coffee doesn't do it for me anymore. when I started working overnights I added it to my day and it's been a staple since then any time I need a pick-me-up. the sugar free and total zero taste sweeter than the regular, which has a sour apple taste to it.
Ricky Z.
Cape Coral, FL
All energy drinks have an acquired taste but red bull is the better of the bunch. For years I have drank the original, regular red bull. THen i met my girlfriend and shes got me hooked on the sugarfree now. tried having a regular one the other day and it tastes waaaay to sweet.
Taylor W.
Charlotte , NC
Who needs coffee when this stuff runs through my veins? Perfect study partner. Flavor is to die for. Packaging is simple and cute. This stuff gets me AMPED up. Great mixed with vodka too. Exceeded my expectations. Keeps me full, keeps me focused. Love x 10. Recommend to everyone.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally don't think using any kind of energy drink is good for your system. this is basicly legal crack in a liquid form. i had a VERY hard time sleeping later that night after drinking a couple of these throughout the day. i felt extremely "cracked out", jittery, wide-eyed.
Mary C.
Red Bull is the go-to extra energy drink. We have used it at parties because family members use this as a drink mixer. I gave it four stars because the product serves its purpose but I personally think that it is a lot of caffeine at one time. It comes as only a small recommendation for me.
Amanda M.
I never been into energy drinks heard a lot of bad things from them and not just from people drinking this brand but all I like this one in particular and drink them occasionally no more than 1 but they actually give you a boost and when needed I don't mind drinking this at all.
Elena F.
Oddly enough this energy drink has a decent flavor are used to not like it before but it started to grow on me I recommend that you don't drink more than one of these in a 24 hour. It can make your heart race and leave you with a headache instead of helping but it definitely does wake you up
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart