BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
This is a must have during each semester! I always keep a case on hand and it is perfect for those late night study sessions. The B-12 vitamins help keep your mind going and you don't have that dreaded crash effect. Personally I find the original and sugar free red bulls to have the best taste vs. the newer ones that have different flavors. My least favorite was the silver addition, it was simply dreadful.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This is my favorite more expensive energy drink. The taste is literally the best and it really packs a kick. The can is a bit small but I feel like if I had more I would never sleep again. I'm a big fan of the original but I also enjoy the other flavors they have been coming out with lately.
Caitlin W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
"Red Bull gives you wings." it is in fact true when you're stuck working a 12+ hour day. No, they're not good for you in any shape, way, or form, but hey you wouldn't be here if you didn't need that extra little kick in your step, or in this case WINGS. Great flavor, super zingy and refreshing.
Kathy B.
Being a college student, I have seen many people around campus drinking Red Bulls and mixing them with other drinks, but they are not for me! I don't like the taste and can't take more than a sip. I have found that other drinks like coffee and tea can give me energy , and taste a lot better!
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA
I stay stocked up on the small Red Bulls when i find them 2 for $3 (which is most of the time)
I don't drink them everyday, but i do love the taste and when i went to dental school i was in class for 4 hours and i drank one sitting in class and it kept my mind alert for the 4 hours :) now i use them when i get my once a month migraines ughh 2 advils and a small can of Red Bull and in 15 min NO MIGRAINE!!
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
I don't understand how anyone could enjoy the taste of these drinks! I can't stand to even smell them! I have downed them while plugging my nose, just to see if they give you energy, and I honestly did not feel an energy boost... I felt jittery, but I did not have any more energy! Big fail!
Kirstianna L.
So redbull isn't the most pleasant tasting beverage but that isn't why we drink it. It is really great for an energy boost. Just make sure you don't drink too many in one day as they have a lot of caffeine which whether you realize it or not, it is a drug. And it does make changes to your body such as increased heart rate and high levels of caffeine can cause anxiety for some people. Drink in moderation.
Diana W.
Taste decent good energy boost. Easy to find. Like the fact it comes in reg and sugar free. Purchase Ted Bull about 2 to 3 times a month. It doesn't have a after taste. Decent price for the amount of drink in can. Wouldn't mind if it came in a bottle so It would be resealabke. Over all a good product.
Nicole G.
I *love* RedBull! For me the taste isn't as bad as some people say, it's kinda like sweet-tarts. It gives me a little pep, but not much. I drink it more because I like the taste. Only problem is the crash... probably from the sugar, but I crash hard sometimes. Overall, LOVE the product and will continue drinking it until they stop making it! Sugar free is gross, but the zero calorie version is not too bad.
Kayla B.
Atlanta, GA
Out of all energy drinks, Red Bull is the first on the market. It was created and perfected years ago and RB is still creating other flavors to adapt to all consumer profiles. As far as health benefits, it is the healthiest out of the category with multiple B vitamins, Taurine (in fish, baby food, and already naturally occurring in the body). I love this brand and love this product. HIGHLY recommend.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back