BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
James B.
Burlington, VT
As far as energy drinks go there's lots of options any of which can give you that needed caffeine boost. Redbull is decent flavor wise, but excels as a mixer for alcoholic beverages over most energy drinks. Drink in moderation as too much caffeine messes with your body.
Sherry G.
I’ll admit this isn’t the best tasting option out there if you are looking for an energy boost but it definitely works very well. When you need a quick surge of energy I definitely recommend reaching for one of these. Just make sure you have a chaser for the bad aftertaste.
Renae A.
Denver, CO
Well when my husband and I are having a game night we have to stock up on some red bull. Red bull keeps us going half the night when where playing the xbox. One thing that I love is that I get the energy I need whitout the crazy crash you can get from other energy drinks.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love red bull. It's my favorite tasting energy drink and I always am so happy when I can get one at the store. They are so good and give me the kick I usually need. I am a big fan!!
Wendy G.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best energy drink if looking for something to energize you an not make you have a headache after words usually the come down is the worse in a energy drink but this one is one of the smoothes energy drink highly recommend if never tried it not pricey at all.
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
Gave me wings when I couldn't fly, that's for sure. My favorite flavors are the Cranberry(red) and the zero calorie, they both taste so good. I saw an ad for the new tropical one they are coming out with and cannot wait to try it! Also it's a great mixer with vodka!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Delicious. Love this as a source of extra energy, as I don't like coffee. Tastes good and keeps me energized. Takes awhile to kick in, but lasts for a long while too. Just don't drink a lot of it or on a regular basis, as well all know the not so great side effects...
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
This drink is just tasty. They have great promotions that I get to try all the time living in the city. It gives you a great boost like a cup of coffee. I really prefer the sugar-free one. It has a different after-taste, but if you like coffee, you'll enjoy the taste.
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
You can never go wrong with red bull!! I drink it buy itself or I make vodka redbulls and cherry bombs! It really boosts the flavor with these types of drinks! And it really boosts your energy! I take these to work with me if I am doing a long over night or if I know it’s going to be a long day!
Tuyet L.
Red Bull's tastes isn't the best thing in the world but it does give you energylike it says. I do use it when I stay up and play video games or hang out with the fam bam. Overall, it does live up to it's expectations, just doesn't taste good. Too bitter for my taste.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart