BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
I love redbull. I always grab one before I start my mornings, and right before I am about to study for a test. It definitely wakes me up, and I don't seem to crash in the middle of the day (like so other energy drinks). I love the taste, and the way it makes me feel!! B]
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
I like the simple taste, mostly tastes like all other energy drinks but I still prefer Red Bull over all others. I don't drink it for an energy boost since it doesn't affect me that way. It does keep me from falling asleep. I just get a Red Bull craving once in a while.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
Red bull sugar free doesn't taste good. Plus the price is too high for the little can. if I'm gonna spend 3 plus dollars on a drink I'll stick to monster cause those taste good and are bigger. plus I'm pretty sure Brittney Spears was addicted to redbull and she went crazy.
Alex K.
I used to hate the flavor but I have acquired a taste for it. The flavor still isn't the best though, but it does give me energy for a decent amount of time. The crash after energy drinks is always the worst though. The flavor of the summer edition redbull was the absolute greatest and my favorite energy drink though! But I was super bummed when I couldn't find it around me!
Caitlin C.
I used to love Monster, it was the only energy drink that I would even consider drinking. After I tried Red Bull I had a new favorite. I like the normal one not the sugar free. I feel does an adequate job with making me feel more energized. I just really like the taste of it.
Gabrielle F.
The sugar free one tastes pretty good! The regular one makes me reallyyyy jittery. I know that this product is not the best for your health so I really limit the amount of these that I drink. But yeah they taste good and give me energy so I guess they accomplished their goal.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Red bull was originally my favorite energy drink. It was the very first one I had. It doesn't have as many extra stuff added to it like Monster and all other other brands. The only problem with it is I get tired of the same flavors all the time and blueberry is too sweet.
SHAREEN M.
Belleville, NJ
I use red bull once in a while when I need to recharge and do not want to have coffee. It does it's job without giving me jitters. I esp. love the sugar free. I think too much can have negative effects but once in a while it's all good. This is my favorite energy drink.
Jessica B.
Hopatcong, NJ
The regular Red Bull is pretty tasty and gives me energy when I need it. Recently I've been buying the sugar free kind, which doesn't taste nearly as good as the original, and doesn't always give me that boost that I need in the morning. Either way, it can be addicting!
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
It's so rare to find an energy drink that wakes me up when I'm tired , like I can drink coffee and other energy drinks and still it doesn't work like red bull does , plus the grate taste it has!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon