BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Jessica B.
I used to be addicted on Red Bull, but now I only drink it when I have a lot to do and hardly any energy. You can usually find me drinking one whenever I have a big paper or project due soon (I'm guilty of waiting till the last minute). I do believe the taste is a bit of an acquired taste, but I personally love how these taste. I usually drink the 12 OZ and prefer the sugar free one simply because of taste preferences. My only gripe is the inevitable crash.
Samantha G.
Roseville, MI
Red bull is by far my favorite energy drink because it's not full of that other stuff such as Monster! Yeah it's filed with stuff like that but not as much as the other. Red Bull is cheaper than the rest so it is a plus! The taste of Red Bull its very refreshing for me! Some people do not like the taste of Red Bull but I can't get enough of it! Everybody body reacts different with energy drink but Red Bull is one energy drink I can drink before bed and not feel all wired. Red Bull is very good as well because you NEVER have a crash unlike Monster, Amp and ect. Go out and buy it!
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
I used to drink these during finals week when I needed to stay up all night and cram. RedBull is great- I love the taste and the can is much smaller than other energy drinks out there so I was able to finish the drink and feel the caffeine much faster. I don't suggest drinking more than 1 in a sitting, but I don't think more than 1 is actually needed- and if more than 1 IS actually needed, maybe you really need a nap to re-energize.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I was in Vegas in one of the night clubs and had my very first Red Bull and Vodka. It was super delicious and definitely kept me dancing into the night. After jet lag and used to being in bed at 10pm this did the trick! I would not recommend drinking Red Bull on a daily basis but when its critical this will help.
Esther R.
Kansas City, KS
It's a great product the Red Bull. Especially for those who wants to get energy for work. But one thing I don't like it's accelerate my heart, so I stopped drinking it.
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Even though I know red bull isn't good for you, the sugar free version works great with vodka and even better as a caffeinated beverage. Great for when I want to stay awake for a long day or sports activity and doesn't give me any type of crash. The only negative to this drink is that it's gonna cost you more than your average beverage.
Lulla I.
I don't drink Red bull regularly and haven't in a very long time, but it was my go to drink when i had an exam coupled with a snickers bar before the exam, i would have a surge in energy during the exam that combined with the adrenaline it was perfect to get me going in the exam, (it did once make me want to use the toilet during the exam which is frowned upon at times but i had no choice).... it did after and i mean hours after send me crashing to bed because i would be worn out.... but IT DID give me the energy when i needed it. But i wouldn't recommend it for regular consumption.
Yerit C.
I'm not really taking much this kind of products because I overaccelerate heart rate, but I must admit that if I take a bit of a drink of this kind it is this, not because I love the taste and effervescence, it really is unique. And that really is effective, very good to take after a night out with friends ...
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
So yeah I'm addicted to red bull, I have to have at least two a day. I tried the sugar free but ew soooo disgusting. I also love making jagerboms with it instead of monster. Only thing I would say is don't drink too many I learned that the hard way ended up having kidney stones ūüė• still would recommend though!
Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
I love the flavor of red bull, but I don't really think it gives me much more energy. Although some say it is bad for you, the bar at my college uses red bull to mix with Crown Royal or other types of liquor and I really like it for that use. Red bull is reasonably priced and you can find it almost anywhere.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back