BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
stacey g.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I honestly drink these weekly, they are unfortunately a staple in my everyday life. I absolutely love Red Bull when I'm tired at work, but I still need the energy to do what I need to do. These actually do give me the energy and they don't taste all that bad. I love cranberry flavored red bull, it's probably my favorite.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
The original and sugar-free have an unsettling aftertaste to me. I prefer the new flavors, cranberry, lime, and blueberry. They are still great to use as a mixer for your pre-game festivities before heading out on the weekends (ahem college kids) and are fantastic for energy on their own straight from the can. RedBull provides quick energy without giving you the "shakes" or a crash feeling a few hours after consuming. RedBull is still my go-to for an energy drink.
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
I'm not really an energy drink type of girl - I prefer to get my caffeine from a simple Dr. Pepper and I have a delicate stomach, but Red Bull is one of the few brands I can actually drink without feeling sick.

I'm not big on the flavor (I describe it as Mountain Dew and aspirin) but it will give you a boost of energy and the sugar free brand is actually decent, unlike most other brands.

If you can get past the taste, it's a good choice.
Shelby S.
Medford, MA
I've been drinking red bull for about two-three years now, and it's honestly my favorite energy drink that is made. My favorite flavor is the sugar free, and the 12 oz is the perfect amount to give me the boost I need (plus it tastes good). They recently came out with red bull "editions" which include cranberry, lime, and blueberry. The lime is my favorite, it tastes like a melted spree. It's even better if you mix the lime and the cranberry :)
Erica J.
Palmetto, FL
I'm a huge Redbull. I'm a little lazy so eating and drinking feels like a chore to me sometimes. The 12oz. is for
When I'm feeling super spunky. But the 8oz are my perfect pick me ups. Love the flavor of the original and that the cans come in so many different sizes, so I can see how much caffeine I feel I may need.
Danielle C.
Everett, WA
I love Redbulls. Whether it's in a mixed drink or in an Italian Soda (use either watermelon or strawberry syrup, SO good for a summer mid-day pick me up!) Even by itself these drinks are enjoyable and provide energy to make it through a hard day's work or a long night's study session. I think my favorite way its the Italian Soda during the summer, you can request it be a sugar free one with sugar free syrups for a lighter version! Although these drinks are not the healthiest or best for your bod, they are still delicious and make a lot of different great drinks combined with fruity flavors!
Audrey R.
Tenants Harbor, ME
Not a fan of this energy drinks. Used to drink monsters and it began to taste boring so I thought I would try RedBull. I didn't enjoy the taste at all. I feel like I ate a combination of every candy. Although it did give me that extra pep in my step I needed, I most likely wouldn't buy again because of the taste.
Jessica B.
I used to be addicted on Red Bull, but now I only drink it when I have a lot to do and hardly any energy. You can usually find me drinking one whenever I have a big paper or project due soon (I'm guilty of waiting till the last minute). I do believe the taste is a bit of an acquired taste, but I personally love how these taste. I usually drink the 12 OZ and prefer the sugar free one simply because of taste preferences. My only gripe is the inevitable crash.
Faith O.
My husband buys these about every time he is in a convent store or on his way to work. He works third and this energy drink keeps him going for sure. He also has said the amount of ounces really affects the flavor it has and he thinks the 8.5 oz tastes the best. I personally couldn't tell you but he swears to it.
Tiffany F.
I love Red Bull! I used to drink like three of these a day. Now, I will have one maybe once a week because I know they are so bad for me. I do love that it gives me a bit of energy but, I HATE how I feel after it wears off. I get so tired (even more tired than I was in the first place).
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back