BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Georgie E.
Bristol, England
I have had to use all my will power to cut my Red Bull addiction down! I went through a faze of having several a day, then a couple, then one, and now I am down to a few a week and I think that is fine. I have tried many other energy drink brands as it can be expensive, especially when you are buying them nearly everyday, but none of them are as good as Red Bull. It is not too sweet and is really refreshing. It does give me a pick me up as well when I am feeling a bit blah.
Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
RedBull is an awesome product whether sugar free or not, it is still a good pick me upper. It tastes great and has a little strongness to it like a ginger ale or a soda.
Don't gulp it though, it's not a regular beverage you can just take to the head ... Drinking it too fast can cause a little chest discomfort and nausea and a little headache. Nothing major but to me... MY OPINION... These are the side effects inexperienced when I drank it too fast which was just plain dumb.
Danya A.
Bronx, NY
Red Bull is definitely my go to energy drink. It’s pricier than some other brands but in my opinion it tastes the best and works the best to provide me with the energy I need.
Ashley C.
You don't ACTUALLY get wings (bummer) but Red Bull always does as it's supposed to. Gives me that little extra kick to get through my day when coffee just won't do. I only drink Red Bull on a full stomach, otherwise it makes me feel light headed. Never any heart concerns, no flutters or irregular heartbeat. Pros: also comes in awesome flavors (blueberry, cranberry, tropical) Cons: SUCRALOSE. Artificial sweetener (GROSS) if they made Red Bull without artificial sweetener, I'd love it even more.
Nicholas S.
Buffalo, NY
Lightly Carbonated and subtle flavor makes red bull the perfectly balanced beverage. I always thought all the other energy drinks packed too much of a "kick" but Red Bull has always stood out as a brand that isn't trying to get you to go insane. The flavor is like nothing else. However, I gave this review a B because of the cost. This factor is what REALLY sets it apart from all the other energy drinks out there. Twice the price. Is it worth it? To me yes. But I know many others who go with Monster because they can get twice the size for the same price. If the price points were closer, i think everyone would choose red bull.
Rose M.
Fontana, CA
This is my go-to energy drink for days I need a little extra oomph. The company has excellent customer service, even sending me a handwritten note in response to questions I asked, and I stick with companies who are loyal to their customers. The flavor of the beverage is a pleasant citrus without the weird lingering aftertaste other energy drinks have, and it comes in a smaller serving size than others offer. For my caffeine needs, the answer will always be Red Bull.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
I know that RedBull is either a love or hate sort of a beverage, but I am one of the people who enjoy the taste of it! I like that the Sugar-Free they offer pretty much tastes just like the normal one, so there is no room for disappointment there. The only way I can get an ultimate boost from these is if I chug it though (but I am that way with any energy drink) AND I recently turned Vegan, and RedBull are vegan, so it is nice to have a familiar taste around the transition!
Roland V.
When I worked as a System Administrator I would often have a red bull instead of a coffee to break up the monotony.

I switched to sugar free after I was having more than one or two a week to save on some calories.

I really like the tangy taste and I never really felt like I was coming down from a sugar high after I drank them.

I have since stopped drinking them regularly because I can only imagine what affect they will have on your body in the long term.
Edward Q.
Spring Valley, NY
Red Bull is my energy drink of choice. Of course, no energy drink is particularly good for you. Red bull does offer a sugar-free version, however, which tastes about the same. I have actually come to like the taste. For some it takes a few tries to get used to it, but I think it's delicious. It really helps me to focus and, unlike many other energy drinks, doesn't make me jittery and hyper. I use it when I really need to wake my body and mind up for some studying.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
The first few times I tried these, I was not a fan. The taste almost reminded me of rotten apple cider, not TOTALLY but it reminded me of that. I stopped drinking them for a while and when I went back to them, I actually enjoyed the taste! I like that they come in different sizes and flavors. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who needs A LOT of caffeine (or it just doesn't work for my energy at all). So I can't say how well it does for energy, but I like them!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back