BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Julie P.
CARROLLTON, TX
Probably one of the better tasting energy drinks out there in the market. Great variety also from original to sugar free to zero calorie. Doesn't really work for me much though. I usually need something stronger. Wouldn't recommend drinking this often. Can't be good for your body and health.
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
I think these are so addictive. When I really need a sugar rush and to power through my day, I love these. They are also great with vodka. Just saying.

What is better than redbull for an energy drink? BLUE (blueberry) RED BULL! It is chemically-sugary goodness. You know you want some!
Jennifer K.
Arlington, WA
I love RedBull it helps to keep me going. I'm a nursing students so often I have very little sleep or I have to powerful long study sessions. RedBull definitely helps me make that happen. I just tried a charger yesterday- those are also delicious! They're like italian sodas made with RedBull.
Stacey G.
Brooklyn, NY
RedBull is not my favorite. Not even close. In fact, it makes me nauseous to smell it in its natural state or mixed with alcohol. This could have something to do with bad instances of experimenting with Red Bull and vodka. Not a fan and I don;t think it's healthy to consume it with booze at all.
Lacey H.
Douglasville, GA
This is pretty much the only energy drink I'll drink anymore. It's delicious and gives me the most energy out of everything I've tried. The regular tastes best, but the sugar free isn't too bad either. Just beware of the bigger cans if you haven't eaten yet, it can make your stomach feel weird.
Kim B.
Mechanicsville, MD
Red Bull is definitely an acquired taste. If you never drink energy drinks and just want one suddenly this product is not for you. That being said the sugar free drink is gross. It's all about the original. After you drink it a few times you get used to the strange taste and start to like it.
Sarah L.
Walterboro, SC
After tasting a variety of energy drinks, I have found out that this is my least favorite. For one, in my area that i live in, they are about 4.99 for a small can. That is expensive, especially seeing how i am about 140 pounds and do not see any energy boost from this product. If you want a real energy drink that is worth your money, I recommend Monster Energy drink. It also taste way better than Red Bull.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Addicting but worth the boost. Red bull is the best tasting energy drink thus far. When I need a few extra hours of study time before crashing, I grab a red bull to be able to pull through. It gives me wings.
Danielle P.
Milwaukee, WI
I do really enjoy the taste and I feel that it does give me an energy boost. However, even after drinking just one small can, I've noticed that I get very jittery, sometimes even feeling unwell. Still, I've used Red Bull to help me prepare for exams, or before doing strenuous physical activity.
Helen L.
The only reason I drink Red Bull is to supercharge me so I can survive Finals Week. Otherwise, I stay far, far away from Red Bull. Red Bull makes my heart beat fast (not in a good way) and jittery and I'd rather not risk any heart attacks. It's safer, and healthier, to try to get more sleep. I know it's not always easy to get enough sleep, but it's not worth compromising your health by drinking energy drinks.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart