BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie W.
Stem, NC
My favorite. I drink at least 2 a day during my shift at work, they literally keep me alive and going throughout the day. I love red bulls so much, I don't care what anyone says.. They give me life!!!
Christopher J.
Martinsville , VA
The can is a little small, though the slim design did have an exotic feel to it after drinking from regular cans for so many years. Besides the energy-boosting caffeine in Red Bull, it has a selection of B vitamins (niacin, B6, pantothenic acid and B12) and the amino acid, taurine.
Brooke W.
Tuttle, OK
Currently enjoying Red Bull Yellow Edition and LOVING IT! The new Tropical flavor is great! I am not an original Red Bull fan but I this one is great. I am very happy to see more bars carrying it also. Replacing my normal Red Bull vodka with tropical during my nights on the town!
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally don't think using any kind of energy drink is good for your system. this is basicly legal crack in a liquid form. i had a VERY hard time sleeping later that night after drinking a couple of these throughout the day. i felt extremely "cracked out", jittery, wide-eyed.
Samantha G.
Jessup, PA
I legit live on red bull. coffee doesn't do it for me anymore. when I started working overnights I added it to my day and it's been a staple since then any time I need a pick-me-up. the sugar free and total zero taste sweeter than the regular, which has a sour apple taste to it.
Axel R.
El Monte, CA
A lot of people at my school rave about red bull, because of the red bull car that sometimes comes afterschool; however to be honest I don't really like the taste. It's way too bitter for me. Don't get me wrong I like bitter, but not without something sweet to balance it out. I would recommend to those who don't like monster, looking for a buzz and don't really care that much about taste.
Amanda R.
Boonsboro, MD
I use my morning red bull as my coffee. It helps jump start my day! I will also use a red bull when I begin my shift bartending! It really helps keep me moving and motivated throughout my entire shift!
marvin s.
Los Angeles, CA
Well first of all I'm a security guard and work mostly graveyard shift, so ive tried my share of energy drinks. I have tried Monster,5 hour Energy,Kombucha,Rock Star...Etc. But nothing compares to the taste and satisfaction of RedBull. It has a smooth taste and the acidic ingredients don't burn like in Monster Energy drinks..Sheesh. Red Bull plain and simple is the best in Energy Drinks #1.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love red bull its so darn tasty and gives me soo much energy that I'm hyper and alert at all times. As a college student i used red bull for all of my test tp stay up studying. Buts the down fall is its not healthy. And the brash period feels terrible I get real fatigued and sluggish.
Amanda M.
I never been into energy drinks heard a lot of bad things from them and not just from people drinking this brand but all I like this one in particular and drink them occasionally no more than 1 but they actually give you a boost and when needed I don't mind drinking this at all.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?