BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
maggie s.
I try not to drink Red Bull that often, but sometimes I just need that boost of energy and I don't drink coffee. It is a little on the pricey side, but no more expensive then a cup of coffee. It's pretty easy to find at almost all grocery stores and gas stations. There is a lot of sugar in it, so definitely not a good drink for the regular basis, but I'm sure I will buy again.
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
When my coffee isn’t cutting it I go for a Red Bull! Gives you that extra kick. I don’t like the sugar down it gives you when coming down from the high but it works. Sometimes the flavor is over whelming but not so bad that I can’t drink it. Taste good with some vodka, but wouldn’t drink more than 1! Cost is again pretty reasonable not to bad. Don’t drink it if you have a caffeine sensitivity.
Shayla O.
Albuquerque, NM
Used to be an extreme Red Bull user, however recently anytime I drink one I become too anxious as well as shaky. The taste is alright, although it does go flat fast. Not as must energy as their is crashing and an anxious feeling. I think I would rather stick to my coffee, however those that can handle the caffeine without getting jitters I would recommend.
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
This drink has a soft taste to it, but the energy it gives you is amazing. If you are at work and can't get yourself to do your job like you need to, grab one of these and for sure you will be flying.
Tara S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is my go to energy drink I love rebel and I have been a Redbull drinker for over five years. Unfortunately, it doesn’t give me the energy that I need but that could be because my body is used to it by now… Another downside is the price. I drink me some more for pleasure then for what they achieve because I do not feel any sort of increase as the product promises.
Nicole F.
Amherst, OH
The flavor is yummy. If you have bad acid reflux don't drink this! Or sugar problems! It makes me shaky if I drink it on an empty stomach so I try to avoid that, and it makes my teeth feel weird. I'd recommend something more natural! Also a little pricey.
carolina l.
Oakland, CA
Red Bull had one of the best commercials ever. “ Redbull gives you wings “. It tastes very sweet, like honey mixes with mineral water vitamins and a little bit of roots beer. It helped me in college stay awake to study. It’s pricy and every time I drink it I feel full and not hungry at all. Be careful when drinking it too much. It might irritate your stomach.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
What is there to say except Red Bull gives you wings? It's a fully functional energy drink. Unless you have an extremely high tolerance to energy drinks, this should get you going for your day.
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
I am addicted to drinking Red Bull.  1.  I love the taste 2.  It gives me more energy then coffee does.  3.  I don't experience a crash hours after consuming.
Sabia B.
Classic energy drink that will always keep you awake. When I first drank Red Bull, I didn't like the taste. It's hard to describe it since it's not a flavor per say- it's just "Red Bull". However, it grew on me and definitely doesn't disappoint when it comes to keeping you awake and energized (this is coming from a college student who has had many, many all nighters).
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back