BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Gabrielle B.
Buena Park, CA
We thought we'd have enough time to write a paper only to find ourselves sitting in front of a blank document at 11 pm the night before it's due. Red Bull is a go-to, sleepyness should be one less thing for a college student to worry about. It's not the best tasting energy drink out there but the small serving size is good enough to get me by.
Cassandra S.
Hampton, VA
I used to be a big Monster drinker, that was literally all I drank when it came to energy drinks until a friend introduced me to Red Bull. I definitely like the taste better than Monster and feel more of a buzz with Red Bull. I still go for a Monster every now and then but I find myself picking up a Red Bull when I'm working a long shift.
Savannah C.
Imperial, CA
Whenever people bring up that energy drinks are bad for you when I'm drinking one of these, I show them the ingredients list. Vitamin B's and caffeine. If you drink total zero (no sugar/calories) that's all that's in it besides the flavor. No taurine, no guarana, no CRASH. This is the best thing if you're dead-tired and need a serious boost.
Melissa A.
Saint Cloud, FL
I gave this a try plenty of times and I guess I just don't like it at all.I am not a fan of this at all ,it doesn't have a good taste.This is so bad for you no matter if it's sugar free still BAD.I find this drink pointless do not get it .
Jhonnatan V.
N Hollywood, CA
Every time i hv exam it helps me a lot, it helpps me to concentrate and focus so i can stay up and study study study! :} normally i don't drink it a lot i just drink it when i need extra energy. howeer, as long as i finished my exam i feel like i need to go home and sleep, i neeed to double my zzz because i feel i have no energy at all
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I love the new flavors of Red Bull!!! I'm so glad they came out with them because the regular flavor is good but not really my favorite thing to drink. Now that summer is coming back around I drink way less coffee and Red Bull is always my go to. Don't be afraid of the cranberry and tropical flavors, they're actually really delicious!
Stefanie H.
Sulphur, La
This is my favorite energy drink. I pretty much have at least one a day. I love the smell and taste. It mixes really well with alcohol! : P I have to drink more than one to actually feel any difference in my energy levels though but that's probably just because my body is used to a lot of caffeine. I just wish they were a bit cheaper!
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I have tried to like Red Bull. I have bought it several times, tried mixing it with juices, liquors etc. I just don't like the taste at all. There are plenty of other of energy drinks out there that taste good. I will just pass on this one.
Kaitlin G.
Newfane, NY
This stuff is probably so bad for you, but I just cant help myself. I honestly drink it more for the flavor. It has a unique taste and some might not like it but if you love Red Bull, you definitely crave it. I love that it doesn't give me the shakes and tummy cramp like coffee does and i don't feel like I'm cracked out, just energized.
Doris V.
Apparently it does not give you wings... But it does give you the jittery, happy, caffeine buzz that others of its kind are known for. The taste is odd, but nothing you can't get past if you're a dedicated caffeine junky dying for a fix. But I'll stick to my one cup of coffee. I have developed a sensitivity to these kinds of drinks.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart