BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I can't get into energy drinks... These especially taste like bubble gum to me which is off putting. I also hate drinking this as a chaser when I'm drinking alcohol.
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights , OH
I have been a drinker of redbull for some time now. As soon as I heard about Monster, I stopped drinking Redbull. But it didn't chase me aways when you goet those shots at the bar sometimes. I liked getting the small can, because may the flavor be sweet/tarty, the after taste is hard to get used to. I thought it was pointless to make a sugar free version of it (yuck!) as if the regular was not already bad for you. It can't be good if you consume like say, everyday. I think if you have the occasional, OMG, I woke up late because we were out all night and need to jumpstart my work day with a can of redbull. Well, go ahead and chug it down, if you dare!
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I am definitely one of those people that don't like it, I could be the few out there. HA! It all started when I was doing Jagerbombs, mind you that was the first time I had ever had one. Anyways they used redbull obviously, and I just could not hack the taste or smell. To this day I still cannot stand the smell of it, not sure of the taste since I haven't had it sense forever ago. I rarely drink energy drinks to begin with and I would definitely not pick redbull. My husband drinks it on the other hand and loves it. I can't stand it when he drinks it too close to me. The taste to me like some kind of medicine you'd had to take when your a kid, not good.
Allison J.
Fargo, ND
If you're trying to get fit, stay fit, and/or lose weight, this product is a definite no no! It is loaded with sugar which sabotages your progress by raising your glucose levels and then bringing them crashing down. This activity is how fat is accumulated on your body. The rise and fall or your glucose levels. You need to keep these levels consistent in order to see any real results! I always tell myself when I crave something that I would rather eat my calories than drink them!!
Jennie T.
Portland, OR
I will admit that I didn't like Red Bull at first. I hated it for many years, the flavor was to pungent and acidic for me to handle. After cycling through several energy drink brands, I landed back at Red Bull. I love that I feel more energized and ready to go after drinking such a small can, compared to the other brand's larger drink size. A smaller can means less calories. I prefer the original flavor, and I do not drink the sugar free because I'm not a fan of artifical sweetness. Perhaps they could look into stevia for a sugar free version! :) Anyway, I'm always drinking this and I can't believe I ever hated it because of how much I rely on it.
Paige H.
Riceville, TN
These are my go to when it's too early to function. I prefer the original flavor. The energy and focus the drink gives me is enough to get my through 12 hour shifts.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
While I can say that they do give you the pick me up that you are looking for, but for me that wasn't positive. The first time I had one I had half of one and after that I was bouncing on the wall at beauty school, accidentally slashed my thumb with a safety blade, burnt my palm with a straight iron, and finally when I went home I was still bouncing. I was banned from drinking them at home. The next time I had one I only had a few sips of one since I was tired and had to drive at night. I turned into a zombie, and ended up with chest pains to the point I almost went to the hospital. Just be careful how much of this you drink and what your reactions are.
Ashley C.
Newport News
I buy probably 5 redbull a week. It's become part of my work routine. Tastes great, no crash, doesn't make you more thirsty like soda and some other energy drinks.
Shelby H.
There aren’t enough words to say how much I love this drink. It’s amazing. I love everything from the taste down to the last drop. It’s the perfect amount of energy too!!!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Great energy drink I took it during my midnight shift I was so sleepy I had to take one and it kept me wide awake and energize definitely recommend if you need energy.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back