BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Jennifer K.
Arlington, WA
I love RedBull it helps to keep me going. I'm a nursing students so often I have very little sleep or I have to powerful long study sessions. RedBull definitely helps me make that happen. I just tried a charger yesterday- those are also delicious! They're like italian sodas made with RedBull.
Jolene L.
Good times... I wouldn't recommend chugging these, lol. I got so hyped up one time in high school before PE class, I became the "fun guy" that day. Made plenty of friends though. Thanks for the wings red bull!
April B.
Gate City, VA
As a college student with a full time job & kids & a household to run Red Bull is my best friend! I love the taste & it gives me a great energy boost without making me shaky like some of the energy pills do. More like a subtle deterrent to the Sand Man who is always trying to creep up on me!!
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Red bull is the ONLY energy drink that works for me. I do have that jittery feeling though and like I'm having palpitations, so i only use it when I have no other method of keeping awake. Seems dangerous in a sense
Julie P.
CARROLLTON, TX
Probably one of the better tasting energy drinks out there in the market. Great variety also from original to sugar free to zero calorie. Doesn't really work for me much though. I usually need something stronger. Wouldn't recommend drinking this often. Can't be good for your body and health.
catherine S.
Snellville, GA
I have tried countless brands of energy drinks including Monster, 5-hour Energy, Bawls, and Nos. But Red Bull is the only one that perks me up without the crashy feeling after.
I think it has to do with the acidic taste that quenches my thirst along with the heavy carbonation. Mmm, so refreshing!
Sarah L.
Walterboro, SC
After tasting a variety of energy drinks, I have found out that this is my least favorite. For one, in my area that i live in, they are about 4.99 for a small can. That is expensive, especially seeing how i am about 140 pounds and do not see any energy boost from this product. If you want a real energy drink that is worth your money, I recommend Monster Energy drink. It also taste way better than Red Bull.
Whitney H.
Kearney , NE
Red Bull is always having some type of deal that makes them cheaper than just regular price so that’s great! My fiancé drinks them often because he works long hours and he loves them. I drink them for class once in a while and they get the job done! I don’t love the taste but it’s not bad either.
Maurisa S.
Columbus , OH
I personally love the taste of Redbull. I've tried all sorts of energy drinks, and shots and this is hands down the best tasting energy drink out there for me. The best part? it actually gives you energy! Some drinks never give you that pick me up, but trust me after one of these you're ready to conquer your day!

The taste is very hard to define, it can taste very carbonated sometimes but never too much!
Mer L.
Irvine , CA
My favorite energy drink to mix with alcohol or to drink alone. I do not drink energy drinks often but if I ever do I prefer redbull. It wakes you up and does not taste terrible like many other brands. I have drank this countlessly in college and it does do the trick without the bad taste.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart