BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zachary B.
Manhattan, KS
The first time I tasted Red Bull years ago, I was hooked. However, it was the taste that reeled me in, so I was soon realizing that I could get at least twice the amount of another energy drink for the same price. Unfortunately, both the flavor and energy it provides me can be accomplished by a much less pricey drink.
Arielle G.
I love RedBull! I have one before doing my school work to give me a little boost of energy. The drink was very tart to me at first but I got use to it. This is high in caffeine so too many of these will give you the shakes and have your heart racing. They now come in different flavors but I think the original is better.
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
As someone who needs a boost tiger through the day, red bull is my second choice. The taste is okay, but I don't always get the energy that I would expect. I'd recommend getting the "normal". The sugar free does nothing for me!
Liz E.
Clarkston, MI
Red Bull is one of the few energy drinks that I will drink anymore. It actually tastes good and unlike the other energy drinks I have tried to drink on a regular basis, my body hasn't become immune to it. Since I don't like coffee, Red Bull provides me with the energy that I need to keep up with my hectic schedule.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love red bull and I must say they are very addicting. I find the taste of them to be delicious, but you may always continue to reach for more. The price of them, not too fond of it. Quit pricey I must say.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
I absolutely love the sugar free and the absolutely zero Red Bull drinks. They are so very tasty and do not taste bad like some of the diet drinks out there. I love the boost of energy it gives me when I need it along with not giving me the extra calories I would get if I would of chose to have a similar energy drink.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Red bull gives me the energy I need when I'm feeling all down. It revives me and gets me ready for whatever situation is next. After trying various energy drinks, I can still say RedBull is my favorite ❤️.
Patrick B.
Moreno Valley
Red Bull gives you energy fast, and I surprisingly like the taste more than other energy drinks, along with blue Monsters. Also, the can isn't obnoxiously big like most energy drinks, but still provides the same amount of energy. I've never felt a crash after the energy wore off but Red Bull is notorious for it.
Kaitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy a red bull from time to time. Red bull is the most effective in the morning as a quick "wake-me up!" I usually have a morning cup of coffee, but I would much rather have a red bull if available.
HOWEVER, red bull contains a lot of sugar therefore it is NOT something someone should have on a daily.
Helena D.
Castle Rock, CO
Red Bull is definitely my favorite energy drink. I love how they have different sizes and have sugar free ones! Energy drinks aren't the best for you but, I do splurge on them when I have a lot of stuff to do. They give me an extra kick without making me jittery! These are a life savers while studying for exams!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?