BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Nicole I.
Saginaw, MI
Mixed with or just alone. The original Red Bull is my favorite and a great product. I don’t think it is to pricey and it gets the job done without having a crash a few hours after drinking.
Latisha F.
Buna, TX
Red bull is amazing. It gives you so much energy and it tastes awesome too! They come in alot of flavors but the original will always be the best! Go RedBull on making an excellent product!
Mariama S.
Brockton, MA
Red Bull is my go to when I need the energy and to stay awake...it does some wonders, but too much of it is not good... I have cut down on it a little, it started to get me a little sick.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
I mix this alll the time with vodka. Its the only chaser that gets me able to stay past 3 am for after hours on those weekends! Only quality vodka will do though, none of that cheap stuff.
Brandy Lee V.
Portland, OR
I LOVE RedBull, Especially when I Add a shot or two of Flavored Syrup- Like Strawberry, to make "Strawberry RedBull" OR Raspberry to make "Raspberry RedBull", And there are DOZENS of other Flavored Syrup Flavors available to buy and Add to your RedBull. I also used to enjoy RedBull & Vodka, and the RedBull hid the vodka taste pretty good but that only seemed to get me tipsy faster, and the RedBull DEFINATELY keeps You energized & awake. PLEASE Be CAREFUL if You ever do mix Caffeine with Alcohol!! RedBull is an Amazing Energy Drink, and tastes good(un-like MOST energy drinks). Also, it has never made me feel like I'm "Crashing" after the energy boost wears down, and has only given me the high-caffeine "Jitters" when I drank too many in one day Or when I mixed it with other sources of Caffeine.
Red Bull does not give you wings... but it taste great ! Personally it doesn't give me much energy at all unless I drink 2 or 3. But I'm actually in love with the new flavors they have.
Adam P.
Sparta, NJ
Let's be honest, not many people drink Red Bull straight, and if they do, they have no taste buds. Red Bull is most commonly consumed with an alcoholic drink: most likely vodka. While the taste of Red Bull may still sting your tongue on how much like actual bull pee it resembles, it still provides the buzz you're looking for.

The best way to drink Red Bull is to cut it with something else. Can't stand that Red Bull sting? Cut your Red Bull and Vodka with some Gatorade. It also helps with lessening the hangover.

I've tried the Blueberry and Raspberry flavors as well. The taste hits you in the aftertaste mostly. Blueberry is a nice mixer and isn't as harsh as the regular flavor. Raspberry is also a nice mixer, but tastes way too sugary and sweet.

Stay away from the silver cans. Horrible taste.
Veronica M.
I began drinking energy drinks for the purpose of caffeine and tried many different ones. Most had high fructose corn syrup in them and contained way too much caffeine. I tried Red Bull and it was perfect! I actually love the taste! It's crisp and not overwhelmingly sweet or contain high fructose corn syrup. I drink it now not so much for the caffeine but because I love the taste! It comes in a variety of sizes but any can larger then the original 8.4oz can contains way too much caffeine. I now actually wish the sold a non caffeinated version! I recommend Red Bull to anyone that is looking to buy a energy drink because of the reasons above and because it just tastes soooo good!
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
You can literally find these at just about any convenience store or grocery store, other energy drinks aren't as easy to find. Tastes great and works as long as you're not an energy drink enthusiast like myself. Once you drink these drinks multiple times on a daily basis your body gets used to the ingredients that are supposed to give you energy, then they no longer work; also, you experience what feels like withdraws if you don't drink at least one a day. In other words, these things are addictive. However, I buy them because I love the taste of them and its instant headache relief for me, but they are a little bit on the expensive side-- there are other energy drinks that taste just as good but are cheaper. Good alternatives: Rockstar, Full Throttle, Monster; Full Throttle is my favorite.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
One of the best energy drinks on the market! It's so good espically mixed with yager. It's kinda sad at how expensive they are, but I do buy one at least once a day! I think the bigger cans should be the price of the smaller cans, and the smaller cans should be better value.  But over all I love them!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back