BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Aric D.
Westminster, MA
I admit there is a kick to a red bull, but for the price the drink doesn't compare to a Rockstar. I do enjoy these when I'm drinking vodka, but besides that the. Taste is less than desirable. I guess that makes the size of the can a good thing, because of the crappy taste you don't have to drink a bunch of it with their skinny cans.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I have tried to like Red Bull. I have bought it several times, tried mixing it with juices, liquors etc. I just don't like the taste at all. There are plenty of other of energy drinks out there that taste good. I will just pass on this one.
Melanie B.
My favorite energy drink by far. I love all the flavors, even the sugar free ones are good and don't have that nasty aftertaste that most sugar free soda or drinks have. I would definitely recommend this energy drink to anyone who needs that extra bit of energy to help get through the rest of your day or to start your day really energized and alert. Lol!
Doris V.
Apparently it does not give you wings... But it does give you the jittery, happy, caffeine buzz that others of its kind are known for. The taste is odd, but nothing you can't get past if you're a dedicated caffeine junky dying for a fix. But I'll stick to my one cup of coffee. I have developed a sensitivity to these kinds of drinks.
Amber B.
This drink has change my life literally. It amazing. Well worth the money. Im finishing projects i never thought i would. I actually feel this drink has made me smarter. This drink is going to the sole reason for my success. I was depressed lack luster hopeless. So glad i decided one day to give red bull a chance. Ill never be the same.
Marion F.
Red Bull is pretty gross but you know, it's caffeinated so whatever. I find it usually makes me sleepier than if I don't drink it, plus a lot more nauseous, but that's all part of the extreme Red Bull lifestyle. I mix it with cheap wine sometimes, and share it with my mom because she has a lot of issues. Great stuff, highly recommended.
Gabrielle K.
Clarion, PA
I absolutely love the taste of Red Bull, as well as the variety of flavors they are now coming out with. The Tropical flavor that has recently come out has now become my new favorite. It truly gives me the energy I need, and I honestly drink it almost every day I get a chance to do so. Pretty kick-ass with alcohol as well I must say.
Eliza P.
I usually only drink Red Bull when I'm in desperate need of an energy boost and need to finish assignments soon. It tastes terrible, and makes me burp a lot, which is weird because I hardly ever burp, even with soda I don't burp so much. Nevertheless, it does keep me wide awake and give me enough energy to work on whatever I need do.
Katie C.
Ormond Beach, FL
Red Bull is my saving grace during finals week. The sugar free one is the best. It gives you the energy you want without all the calories. Best to stock up on these when they go on sale as they can get a little costly. Also, too many in a short amount of time can make you jumpy so be careful and test it out before you drink too many.
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
Red Bull is okay, the taste makes me cringe. I don't feel as perked up with energy when I drink this though, other energy drinks seem to work a lot better and are a lot more cheaper. Personally, I just love a really good cup of coffee. The only time I ever drink Red Bull, is when the vendors are giving it away for free at Dragon Con.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart