BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Eliza P.
I usually only drink Red Bull when I'm in desperate need of an energy boost and need to finish assignments soon. It tastes terrible, and makes me burp a lot, which is weird because I hardly ever burp, even with soda I don't burp so much. Nevertheless, it does keep me wide awake and give me enough energy to work on whatever I need do.
Doris V.
Apparently it does not give you wings... But it does give you the jittery, happy, caffeine buzz that others of its kind are known for. The taste is odd, but nothing you can't get past if you're a dedicated caffeine junky dying for a fix. But I'll stick to my one cup of coffee. I have developed a sensitivity to these kinds of drinks.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
I am absolutely obsessed with Redbull(sugarfree)! It's tangy & sweet, my most favorite combo.It is energizing, but it lasts 2 hours tops before I start falling asleep again.

The only qualm I have about Redbull is the price! Buy in bulk to save more money. Beside that, I love this stuff for when I'm about to pass out in Anthropology.
Aric D.
Westminster, MA
I admit there is a kick to a red bull, but for the price the drink doesn't compare to a Rockstar. I do enjoy these when I'm drinking vodka, but besides that the. Taste is less than desirable. I guess that makes the size of the can a good thing, because of the crappy taste you don't have to drink a bunch of it with their skinny cans.
Stefanie H.
Sulphur, La
This is my favorite energy drink. I pretty much have at least one a day. I love the smell and taste. It mixes really well with alcohol! : P I have to drink more than one to actually feel any difference in my energy levels though but that's probably just because my body is used to a lot of caffeine. I just wish they were a bit cheaper!
Melanie B.
My favorite energy drink by far. I love all the flavors, even the sugar free ones are good and don't have that nasty aftertaste that most sugar free soda or drinks have. I would definitely recommend this energy drink to anyone who needs that extra bit of energy to help get through the rest of your day or to start your day really energized and alert. Lol!
Gabrielle K.
Clarion, PA
I absolutely love the taste of Red Bull, as well as the variety of flavors they are now coming out with. The Tropical flavor that has recently come out has now become my new favorite. It truly gives me the energy I need, and I honestly drink it almost every day I get a chance to do so. Pretty kick-ass with alcohol as well I must say.
Michele F.
With working, student teaching + taking classes, too much coffee would send my stomach all over. I would often take breaks from coffee + have Red Bull instead. Cheaper to buy in 4-pack or case, though. Regular tastes better than SF, but for a SF energy drink, Red Bull isn't bad (this does not cover Total Zero, just the two blue cans).
Amber B.
This drink has change my life literally. It amazing. Well worth the money. Im finishing projects i never thought i would. I actually feel this drink has made me smarter. This drink is going to the sole reason for my success. I was depressed lack luster hopeless. So glad i decided one day to give red bull a chance. Ill never be the same.
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
Red Bull is okay, the taste makes me cringe. I don't feel as perked up with energy when I drink this though, other energy drinks seem to work a lot better and are a lot more cheaper. Personally, I just love a really good cup of coffee. The only time I ever drink Red Bull, is when the vendors are giving it away for free at Dragon Con.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon