BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
If you normally don't drink this, take this slowly. It'll make your heart beats faster and make you more alerted.

However, if you drink this everyday, you are not gonna get much out of it.. It's like coffee.. if you have enough tolerance, it's not gonna work that well.. and you get USED TO IT so if you don't drink it, you get tired. SO, don't overdo it.
Ashleigh H.
Oxford, MS
I love red bull more than life itself, it tastes so sweet and I love that about it. it honestly is the only energy drink that keeps me up, and I often stay up late at night to study and it honestly met my expectations, I definitely recommend to others.
Vanessa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I gave Red Bull a C because it works but it tastes horrible! It's like carbonated cough syrup! Personally if you're going for full sugar then Nos tastes great. To try to be less bad though I prefer the Rockstar rehab. I get the lemon one. It's non-carbonated, has only 10 calories, and is sugar free. It tastes kind of like slightly sweetened lemonade!
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Another must have at my house. I drink one daily. I used to worry it was too much however I cleared it with my doctor who says because I suffer from migraines the caffeine is actually beneficial to me. I love the regular blue however the yellow passion fruit one is amazing also! Love redbull!!!
Vanessa S.
Des Plaines, IL
...but I actualy quite enjoy the taste of RedBull. I have tried a lot of energy drinks and this one is my favorite. Now keep in mind to benefit fully from any energy product it is best not to overuse. Now that I drink RedBull only when I absolutely need it, I feel it works very well. Good burst of energy that doesn't come abruptly and no crash afterward. =D
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
RedBull really is the most effective energy drink out there, in my opinion. I'm not a fan of the original flavor at all, so I loved when they came out with the cranberry, lime and blueberry flavors. My favorite is the cranberry. I just wish they weren't so expensive, haha. Most times I can find the smaller 8oz cans for 2 for 4 dollars, which isn't so bad.
Leah J.
Forest, VA
I really think these work a little too well, so I only use them when I know I'm going to need an extra boost. I won't drink one after 4PM or else I won't be able to fall asleep. They do their job, but I feel like they are overpriced for the size they are.
Wesley Y.
Derwood, MD
I drink red bull towards the end of my shift when I'm working because it gets me through the rest of the night. On those 14 hour shifts, Red bull is a must. I always drink the sugar free one so I don't have a sugar crash. It does make it difficult to sleep at night sometimes, but your body adjusts to the immense amount of caffeine you get from these drinks.
Victoria G.
Bothell, WA
Redbull products are a MUST HAVE in my house! I drink them plain, or as redbull italian sodas or mix them with alcohol. Awesome in every situation. I love how Redbull gives you the same boost as a Monster or other energy drink but in 1/3 of the size! Because of how small it is, I always carry one in my purse just in case I need one while I'm out and about.
Victoria D.
I LOVE RedBull, I would drink it every day if it wasn't so expensive. The taste took a little getting used to, but now I can't drink any other energy drink without wishing it was a RedBull. I even enjoy the Sugar Free one. Don't dare drink the Zero Calorie version, it's awful! I'd rather work off the calories from the other two then deal with the taste of it.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon