BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Kenia N.
Not really much of a energy drinker just because of all the side effects but i do love red bull. It gives you the right energy with the right taste and i feel like it is a lot softer than other energy drinks out there. I would recommend but not if you have heart problems. It is also really good with Vodka or Grey Goose but it does say on the can not to mix with alcohol so don't listen to me.
Heather H.
Altamonte Springs
I start every single day with a redbull. I hadn't drank it in years but started one day when I was EXTREMELY tired and now I can't get started now without one. It also helps keep me going for a 12 hour shift.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
My guilty pleasure is to enjoy some Redbull especially on a long drive.  Its flavor is enjoyable yet not terribly sweet though it has some sugar in it.  I reach for it more than a cup of coffee when I am driving a long distance because it keeps me awake, tastes good and it doesn't take a lot of it to keep me awake without having to take a million stops along to highway to use the restroom.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
The original Redbull is always such a good and distinct taste I have tried mixing it with vodka over the years but I’d rather keep it just plain and simple as an energy drink. I buy this on occasion but I do drink more coffee than energy drinks in general. The taste is awesome though
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
I enjoy redbull. I typically don't drink it on it's own though. I like to mix it with other adult beverages, if you know what I mean! It tastes good and is affordable. I would recommend this to others.
Mikayla B.
Decatur, MI
I love Red Bull and Monster, however I drink Red Bull when I want an energy drink with a less sugary taste. Red Bull gives me just enough energy & also has other great flavors! I also like the blueberry one.
Tylee A.
Sulphur
This is one of my favorite energy drinks. Although I love the flavored red bull’s the original is my favorite. It has an amazing taste and gives me the energy I need to get trough the day. I love this drink.
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
I haven’t drank Red Bull in a while, but when i did this was my jam. I always felt reenergized and it had the best taste in the market in comparison to other energy drinks. Plus, everyone knows red bull gives you wings!
Leslie R.
Trinity, TX
I love Red Bull it has been my life safer since high school, keeps me going all day and it’s doesn’t give me an after crash live other energy drinks. It taste delicious I would recommend everyone to try it!
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
I don’t drink them often but since I don’t drink coffee when I need a pick me up I always reach for Red Bull. I had a subtle flavor that works well with my palette and I don’t have a sugar come down on it.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back