BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Rhonda N.
Jacksonville
Red Bull is my absolute favorite energy drink. I never grab another kind of Red Bull is an option. I love that they come in different sizes but they are so expensive!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Tastes like liquid candy. Every one knows how these taste. For me, they honestly do not help with the energy, unless I drink about two which is not good for you, so I just stay away.
Andrew S.
Wellston, OH
A drink that is supposed to be able to provide the human body with energy upon drinking it. Well, in an unbiased opinion of mine: this is a waste of time, money AND energy! Their slogan is :"Redbull gives you wiiiings!"... for me it should be "Redbull gives you weeeiiiiggghhhtttsss!"... sorry but, it tastes horrible, smells horrible, has a horrible after-taste, costs more than MOST energy drinks (but is only half the size of most), and after the experience of buying and consuming it, it doesn't even give you a basic pick-me-up of a cup of coffee!! No, really!! When Redbull came out I thought it was going to be awesome... WRONG!!! Any time I ever had to drink them for energy I had to drink 2 or 3. After that, I quit drinking them because the taste was AWFUL! Needless to say, I do NOT drink them anymore.
Dreama A.
Red Bulls are literally the only thing that can keep me focused and listening during a 2 hour lecture. They're a life saver when I have a lot of school work to do.
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
This is one of my favorite energy drinks. At first I generally stuck to the Monster Ultra Zeros, but once I discovered that Redbull has a "Sugar Free" and a "Total Zero" option, I was so happy! The sugar free simply has 10 calories, while the total zero has none. I really enjoy these lower calorie options. I only wish that they came in larger cans. These are more expensive than NOS energy drinks, but I think the Redbull flavor is better. The only time they get really close in comparison is when you're comparing the silver zero calorie NOS to the sugar free Redbull. At that point, it's just a persona choice.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I know it's kind of gross, but I love the taste of red bull. All flavors and varieties just taste so good to me. My favorite is the total zero.
PROS:
- Taste is delicious
- Gives me the energy to write a tough paper or study for a test
- No crash
- Small can is easy to drink (unlike Monster which is bigger)
CONS:
- Can be expensive
- Most people think this tastes weird
- People judge me for liking it (lol)
CINDY M.
My all time favorite! For me Redbull is the best energizer drink, i love the taste of it, the packaging is unique, and it really works! Specially on a night put!!
Tara O.
IOWA CITY, IA
This is my go to source for energy if I need a pick me up or expecting a long night. The only thing about this as well as most caffeinated drinks, is don't drink too much otherwise it is bad for your health!
Stephanie W.
Renovo, PA
Red Bull gives me the much needed pick me up when the baby has kept me up all night and Im due to work by 6am! The flavor outweighs all of the other energy drinks on the market too.
Wendy R.
My favorite energy drink when we make long road trips. I don't get jitters and I really like the taste. I like that they are not huge since I am not a big drinker.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart