BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I don't really care for red bull. It was the first energy drink I ever had. I think I was about 13 when I tried it. It was definitely funny the jittery feeling and the hyperness it gave. I don't know why but the fact that these containers are so small is what actually keeps me from them.
nikki p.
Flushing, NY
The taste of redbull is like any other energy drink out there. It is sweet and addicting when served chilled but it also gives a horrible crash effect like coffee does with caffeine. Even the sugar free one has that effect but not as bad as the sugared regular one. Both taste alike if your going for taste factor. It certainly gives you energy but for me it only lasted a couple hours and then comes the crazy heart attack waiting to happen.
Tiffany F.
I love Red Bull! I used to drink like three of these a day. Now, I will have one maybe once a week because I know they are so bad for me. I do love that it gives me a bit of energy but, I HATE how I feel after it wears off. I get so tired (even more tired than I was in the first place).
Faith O.
My husband buys these about every time he is in a convent store or on his way to work. He works third and this energy drink keeps him going for sure. He also has said the amount of ounces really affects the flavor it has and he thinks the 8.5 oz tastes the best. I personally couldn't tell you but he swears to it.
Erica J.
Palmetto, FL
I'm a huge Redbull. I'm a little lazy so eating and drinking feels like a chore to me sometimes. The 12oz. is for
When I'm feeling super spunky. But the 8oz are my perfect pick me ups. Love the flavor of the original and that the cans come in so many different sizes, so I can see how much caffeine I feel I may need.
Audrey R.
Tenants Harbor, ME
Not a fan of this energy drinks. Used to drink monsters and it began to taste boring so I thought I would try RedBull. I didn't enjoy the taste at all. I feel like I ate a combination of every candy. Although it did give me that extra pep in my step I needed, I most likely wouldn't buy again because of the taste.
Samantha G.
Roseville, MI
Red bull is by far my favorite energy drink because it's not full of that other stuff such as Monster! Yeah it's filed with stuff like that but not as much as the other. Red Bull is cheaper than the rest so it is a plus! The taste of Red Bull its very refreshing for me! Some people do not like the taste of Red Bull but I can't get enough of it! Everybody body reacts different with energy drink but Red Bull is one energy drink I can drink before bed and not feel all wired. Red Bull is very good as well because you NEVER have a crash unlike Monster, Amp and ect. Go out and buy it!
Esther R.
Kansas City, KS
It's a great product the Red Bull. Especially for those who wants to get energy for work. But one thing I don't like it's accelerate my heart, so I stopped drinking it.
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
I used to drink these during finals week when I needed to stay up all night and cram. RedBull is great- I love the taste and the can is much smaller than other energy drinks out there so I was able to finish the drink and feel the caffeine much faster. I don't suggest drinking more than 1 in a sitting, but I don't think more than 1 is actually needed- and if more than 1 IS actually needed, maybe you really need a nap to re-energize.
Caitlin W.
Fishers, IN
I love the flavor of red bull, but I don't really think it gives me much more energy. Although some say it is bad for you, the bar at my college uses red bull to mix with Crown Royal or other types of liquor and I really like it for that use. Red bull is reasonably priced and you can find it almost anywhere.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon