BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Anna X.
This has got to be horrible for you. But I’m almost certain I am addicted to them. I usually get the 12oz one and I am pumped enough for the entire morning. I don’t think I have ever noticed a “crash”, but I guess I just drink them a lot.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
It really is quite helpful when you’re bottoming out. It’s not very healthy, but it gets the job done. I prefer Red Bull to the competition because they were first among many and I feel like the brand has a better flavor and standards.
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I love the flavor of Red Bull. It is definitely my favorite energy drink. I’ve bought it quite a few times and I’m sure I’ll be buying it again. I recommend it to anyone else who likes energy drinks or just wants to try something new.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
Although I am sure these aren’t the best for you, if I’m hungover and tired for work I’ll get one of these bridge my shift. They taste really good and give me energy right away! Super cheap too for how little you need to get energized.
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I drink red bull probably twice a week. If it wasn’t so bad for me I’d probably drink it daily. It’s quite expensive but it keeps me awake on days when I work double shifts and it tastes amazing! I can never go wrong with buying a can!
Naomi E.
What’s not to love about redbull except the price. They are expensive for how small of a can you get and for that reason I usually get the bigger ones when I see them on sell. I do like the taste of redbull but nos is a way better value.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I drink Red Bull every day!!! As well as my husband, and my mother. We all love these. I have three little ones 10weeks, 2y, and 4y and my husband works full time at the hospital and goes to school so without these we may not make it lol. Not to mention it taste delicious.
Emily V.
Boise, ID
I try not to drink to many but they do the job I only get the smallest one because if I drink to much I feel like my hears going to explode lol but that’s my fault I feel it gives you the most energy with less to drink but tastes good
Amanda N.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my every morning drink before class. It’s not doing the job it used to though. Definitely room to add more caffeine so I can wake up more and not feel as jittery or without the stomach ache. If you want energy just drink the coffee.
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
I love Red Bull! It definitely gives you wings and in my personal experience I’ve never crashed while using Red Bull! It doesn’t taste as great as others but I still like it.

Side note:
For the 21 & ups:
It goes well with alcohol😁😊
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back