BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ana J.
Round Rock, TX
This is probably one of my least favorite energy drinks. It gives me the jitters and a massive long lasting headache, also nausea even if i drink it on a full stomach. I'm not sure if it gives you energy sober but if you mix it with Patron silver, which is the only way ill drink it, it does give me a lot of energy and no jitters or headache. So if you like the flavor but not the effect and you're over 21, add a shot or 2 of your favorite clear liquor, add some ice cubes and enjoy!
Brandi P.
Red Bull is my favorite energy drink. None of them are really good for you, but the sugar free red bull (which is the only one I drink) doesn't give me all of the side affects other energy drinks do. If you do what I used to when I drank caffeine and drink several of these on top of highly caffeinated sodas, coffee, and 5 hour energy shots they'll stop working along with everything else... Plus I guess you could die from what I've been told... So you probably just shouldn't do that.
Georgie E.
Bristol, England
I have had to use all my will power to cut my Red Bull addiction down! I went through a faze of having several a day, then a couple, then one, and now I am down to a few a week and I think that is fine. I have tried many other energy drink brands as it can be expensive, especially when you are buying them nearly everyday, but none of them are as good as Red Bull. It is not too sweet and is really refreshing. It does give me a pick me up as well when I am feeling a bit blah.
Taj J.
It gives you wings... But it's made of something else....

Anyway, red bull isn't the energy drink for me. I don't like the taste at all. I find that the cans are small, and a little pricey. I will say that it does what it is supposed to, which is give you a kick of energy.

I personally do not drink these anymore.
Kenya R.
San Antonio , TX
I seriously can't go a day without my caffeine, and these are great especially when I have to pull an all nighter.
Juanita B.
Atlanta, GA
RedBull is an awesome product whether sugar free or not, it is still a good pick me upper. It tastes great and has a little strongness to it like a ginger ale or a soda.
Don't gulp it though, it's not a regular beverage you can just take to the head ... Drinking it too fast can cause a little chest discomfort and nausea and a little headache. Nothing major but to me... MY OPINION... These are the side effects inexperienced when I drank it too fast which was just plain dumb.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
I know energy drinks aren't the best for you, but this one is the only one I drink when I do buy energy drinks. I feel it has the best flavor and I do notice a difference in energy, but if you get in the habit of drinking one everyday you do build sort of a tolerance in my opinion and it doesn't work as well. I recommend a once in a while usage.
Danya A.
Bronx, NY
Red Bull is definitely my go to energy drink. It’s pricier than some other brands but in my opinion it tastes the best and works the best to provide me with the energy I need.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
We love Red Bull in my house they're always in the fridge. They're great for in the mornings or if you're into mixing them with vodka which is a pretty common occurrence in my household.

Admittedly though some redbull originals taste different like some are more bitter than the others I don't know how.
Some people claim the little dot on the bottom determines the sweetness or bitterness. I have noticed red is more bitter and blue is sweeter. Check it out next time you grab a single can.
Rose M.
Fontana, CA
This is my go-to energy drink for days I need a little extra oomph. The company has excellent customer service, even sending me a handwritten note in response to questions I asked, and I stick with companies who are loyal to their customers. The flavor of the beverage is a pleasant citrus without the weird lingering aftertaste other energy drinks have, and it comes in a smaller serving size than others offer. For my caffeine needs, the answer will always be Red Bull.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?