BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
I work in retail and during the holidays we have crazy, crazy hours. I need to be on my toes 8-16 hours a day a lot of times I don't get a break. I can grab a sugar free Red Bull and it gives me the energy to last through the day and stay focused. I can not use the original RB. I makes my heart beat like crazy and I get the jitters. SF is a great option to the original formula for those of you that want the energy and focus without the side effects.
stacey g.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I honestly drink these weekly, they are unfortunately a staple in my everyday life. I absolutely love Red Bull when I'm tired at work, but I still need the energy to do what I need to do. These actually do give me the energy and they don't taste all that bad. I love cranberry flavored red bull, it's probably my favorite.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
The original and sugar-free have an unsettling aftertaste to me. I prefer the new flavors, cranberry, lime, and blueberry. They are still great to use as a mixer for your pre-game festivities before heading out on the weekends (ahem college kids) and are fantastic for energy on their own straight from the can. RedBull provides quick energy without giving you the "shakes" or a crash feeling a few hours after consuming. RedBull is still my go-to for an energy drink.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
I used to drink these throughout the day in college, especially during midterms and finals. The taste is pretty good imho (a lot better than other energy drinks), but I can only drink these ice cold. If they are room temp they taste kinda gross. I wouldn't recommend for those with caffeine sensitivity or heart sensitivity.
Krystal H.
maryland
This drink has change my life literally. Its amazing. Well worth the money. Im completing different task i never thought i would. I actually feel this drink has made me smarter. Thank u red bull. I know im a late bloomer to this brand but u got a costomer for life thank you. This drink is going to the sole reason for my success. I was depressed lack luster hopeless. So glad i decided one day to give red bull a chance. Ill never be the same. Thank u.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
When choosing a energy drink i most often pick RedBull because it seems i don't get the shakes from it. I am a simple women when it comes to energy drinks i rather get the orginal flavors then to step out of what i know for a new flavor. The taste of the orginal is really good, it's not bitter at all. RedBull is smooth, and taste for something you can enjoy while getting energy at the same time. RedBull is my go to energy drink, but i also like Monster as well.
Keely L.
My entire senior year was a huge struggle, trying to work, complete school, and participate in extra curriculars was exhausting. Red Bull was really something that kept me up to take all my tests, and study and make it through every day.
Danielle C.
Everett, WA
I love Redbulls. Whether it's in a mixed drink or in an Italian Soda (use either watermelon or strawberry syrup, SO good for a summer mid-day pick me up!) Even by itself these drinks are enjoyable and provide energy to make it through a hard day's work or a long night's study session. I think my favorite way its the Italian Soda during the summer, you can request it be a sugar free one with sugar free syrups for a lighter version! Although these drinks are not the healthiest or best for your bod, they are still delicious and make a lot of different great drinks combined with fruity flavors!
Amy P.
Red Bull is my go to energy drink. Unlike other energy drinks this one doesn’t not make my stomach upset or have the opposite effect and make me feel sluggish. I would say it’s average pricing among the energy drink selections. It is great by itself or you can mix it with cherry vodka for an adult beverage. I also get Red Bull with vanilla in it from sheetz that is really good too! It can be mixed with wines as well. Would definitely recommend trying for anyone that drinks energy drinks
nikki p.
Flushing, NY
The taste of redbull is like any other energy drink out there. It is sweet and addicting when served chilled but it also gives a horrible crash effect like coffee does with caffeine. Even the sugar free one has that effect but not as bad as the sugared regular one. Both taste alike if your going for taste factor. It certainly gives you energy but for me it only lasted a couple hours and then comes the crazy heart attack waiting to happen.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon