BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Tania T.
Jackson Height
I like drinking Red Bull once in a while. It's not expensive, I wouldn't purchase it individually. I would buy a packet of 12. It's a good drink to have when you're feeling stressed or if you're watching a soccer game :)
Wb P.
Red Bull is my obsession! It’s delicious and gives me just the extra burst of energy I need to get going. It’s smells great too! I crave these little cans and simply can’t get enough. I could drink it all day everyday and I recommend it to everyone. One sip and you’ll be hooked!
Emily H.
Nashua, NH
Don't even get me started with Red Bull. Red Bull is my absolute favorite energy drink. It's my go to on Monday's and helps me get through the day! It doesn't make me feel jittery and I think it tastes like sweet tarts! Yumm!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Breakfast of champions for truck drivers!!! This is my coffee and I'm hooked on it!!! They are kind of expensive , for an energy drink. Usually two for seven bucks at my truck stops. Great flavor tho
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
This is my go to drink for pulling all-nighters or getting a few hours in. It doesnt taste good at all but it does get the job done for me. I like that the product comes in a small portion so that I do not go overboard and to regulate my portion. I will recommend this you friends.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
For me Redbull works so much better than monster. And not only keeps me awake for however long that I want to stay awake but it also allows me to go to sleep whenever I feel like it which is honestly the best part about this product.
Tabitha T.
San Antonio, TX
Red bull has to be my number one favorite energy drink. It's a good price for a go-to drink. Red bull is a pretty good value considering it's an energy drink. No need for any othe improvements, it already beats Monster and Rockstar energy drinks. Would definitely recommend.
courtney L.
Just what I need when I'm feeling laggy and need a boost. It tastes good and gives me the engery to keep going. Definitely a must have when my 3 year old keeps me up all night. I can drink it and get through my day without having the horrible crash later like other energy drinks give me.
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Red Bull in one of the best if not the best energy drinks on the market. I often drink Red Bull for a quick pick me up during the day and it gives me energy to make it through. It's the only energy drink that actual makes me feel awake enough to function on low energy days.
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
Best product to drink when you are feeling tired. It has a good taste and it is worth the price. I like to purchase in bulk at Sam's Club because it is a better value. I prefer this brand over other energy drinks. I recommend this to people who are used to caffeine everyday.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back