BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Definetly gives you wings! These are a great product for a quick energy boost! I have used them to get through a long workshift, events and even family functions when I am wore out. Great taste and love the varieties of flavor!
Aracely S.
Richmond , TX
I don’t really like energy drinks, but this the only other energy drink that I drink besides monster. I drink this rarely, only when I have a taste for it. I don’t think this helps me stay awake or energized, but that’s just me
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Redbull is my go to when I need a little Kickstarter. They do give me that extra energy, but sometimes it makes my heart palpitate a bit quickly. So I try to stay away from them for that reason. Other than that they taste great, and even better with a splash of vodka. Lol yes sometimes it's my choice of drink when I go out.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
By itself I don’t like the taste mixed with liquor it’s great!! I think most energy drinks taste a like but they’re always on sale 2 for 3 at the gas station so that is why I go to those. I would recommend if your in Spokane Washington going to The Whistle Stop and getting their Red Bull drink I like the raspberry Red Bull.
Megan C.
I really enjoy this drink to me it tastes better than monster and tastes like an adult version of tmonster. It stimulated my senses and gave me lots of energy. Only giving it 4 because its unhealthy to be very addicted to energy drinks. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a boost in energy but don't drink it too much.
Celeste L.
Red Bull has a unique taste, better than any other energy drink that I've tasted. If I can describe to taste, I would say it taste like sour grape juice. I would say that it's the most expensive, it's more on the affordable side. The only down side is that I try not to drink it often, because it makes my heart race.
Maria T A.
Miami , FL
This is one of the favorite drinks. All the flavors are savory and very refreshing. Especially ...... when I have a hard day ahead and I need energy. esta es una de mis bebidas favoritas. todos los sabrores son sabroros y muy refrescantes. especialmente......cuando tengo un dia duro por delante y necesito energia.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
Red Bull Energy Drink is great when you need a quick pick me up.  However, I would not drink this on a daily basis.  It still contains tons of sugar and some people experience sugar crashes later on throughout the day.  I definitely would recommend this if you are on road trips and keep your eyes glued on the road.
Trellyn K.
Leitchfield, KY
I use to drink red bulls all the time.  I can no longer drink them as they cause me to have heart palpitations. I'm only 35. It never gave me any energy or "wings" it just kept me awake and miserable. I'm happy that I no longer drink these. If you care about your health you will stop drinking them too.
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
I don't really like drinking red bull because once it give me energy and it goes away I get super super tired & I get a headache ! I had to stop because I didn't want it affecting any underlying health issues I have that I don't know about thats why it best to speak to your doctor about consuming this !
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back