BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This is a good energy drink to mix with other drinks. Would recommend to mix with orange juice or other juices. It exceeded my expectations. Could be healthier. Easy to recycle. Would recommend to others.
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
The classic energy drink of choice for me. I’m usually strictly a coffee drinker but sometimes that extra jolt is needed. I️ choose Red Bull because the formula works well for me. No mental crashing or over stimulation
Fatima O.
Temperance, MI
Red Bull is amazing! I hate that it's not good for our bodies but it seriously tastes amazing. It's honestly so addicting I don't know what I would do if they discounted it. I have got my friends hooked on it!
Memory P.
Midland, TX
I don’t have anything bad to say. It has the perfect fruit taste but not too fruity like juice. The only downside is it doesn’t do much for me, but that is most likely my fault due to drinking them often.
Alyssa K.
My go to drink for the days when Work just completely drags on. Great price per always. Just has always been a really good product and drink to buy. Perfect fits my everyday on the move lifestyle for sure.
Ashley C.
East Lansing, MI
I try to avoid them but they come in handy when coffee just isn’t doing the trick. I absolutely love the taste. I also love their versatility (jager bombs anyone?) Red Bull always powers me through a late night!
anna d.
linden
These are so good and when I used to do you track I drink them every day to give me more energy. And if you had a long night of being awake then you can drink this in the morning and no one will ever know!
Sue B.
Allen
When I don’t want coffee and need a pick me up I grab a Red Bull. It’s very tasty and affordable. Very convenient since you can find them anywhere. I’d recommend this to anyone looking for a pick me up.
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This Red Bull will for sure give you what you’re looking for. The taste is great and such great flavor. I would be surprised if someone I knew hasn’t tried this yet. So go try it if you’re reading this!
Stephanie D.
Sacramento, CA
This is my new favorite Red Bull. I have been on this since Memorial Day weekend when I first got introduced this! This is how I start my weekends. Fresh and so yummy. Coconut Berry is a refreshing taste it goes very well with alcohol recently tired it for some 4th of July mixes. The color of it is blue!!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart