BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
if you are looking for a boost... this is what will give it to you.  I drink one every morning (I get up at 5 am) and it helps give me that boost I need to start my day.  The taste reminds me of a liquid sweet tart.  I like mine when they are extra cold.  If you are looking for a quick energy drink yo give you a boost to start your day then this is it.
Zavanda W.
I don't drink many energy drinks and as a matter a fact last year was the first time I found one that was decent enough to drink. I tried this a couple times thinking maybe I had a bad one. I personally cannot stand the flavor and I have even tried a different flavored one just in case. No these are disgusting to me. I couldn't get passed two sips. Just not for me.
Alex L.
Eugene, OR
If you're looking to wake up and keep going--go ahead and drink this! I think it tasted kind of gross and even though it immediately made me feel more energized, it was only for a little bit. It gave me trouble trying to fall asleep and made my body feel heavy and gross. Wouldn't recommend it to my family and friends. Sleep and lower levels of stress will get you through!
Tamirra M.
These are very dangerous! 1. they are delicious 2. they are affordable 3. they can actually be dangerous to your body if you drink too many. However, I love them, i like the taste the packaging, the affordability and the accessibility. Would recommend.
Jenna T.
Topeka, KS
I like this product a lot, although I don't always like the effects that it has on my body. The taste is great, and it gives me an enormous amount of energy, but sometimes it makes me too fidgety and makes my heart race if I haven't eaten anything. However, they are great for when you are extremely exhausted and need a boost. I would recommend this product.
rachel c.
Red Bull is an AWESOME WAY to kickstart your day into action. The flavor is also spectacular and the packaging is also sturdy and durable. Also the bubbles and carbonation stays throughout the drinking time!!!
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
Redbull will always be my go to energy drink. I am not one to drink them a lot but when I do I chose Red Bull because it actually tastes good. I've tried other energy drinks and really looked at people like how the heck do they drink this. Plus I like that redbull comes in so many sizes. And it's not crazy expensive. I am always getting them on a 2 for deal!
Britnee J.
If ever I need an energy drink, this is always my go to. I do not drink a lot of caffeine, so one can of this and I am good to go for a few hours before the dreaded crash. I do find that they can be a bit expensive but then again most energy drinks are anyway. They have several flavors so there is something for everybody. However, I myself prefer the original.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
I feel like Red Bull is one of the original energy drinks. I remember the ads on tv growning up. These are consumed like any other drink in my household, even on the weekends for a chaser. I mainly stick to the main original flavor but every now and then I like to switch it up. You can find these everywhere gas station, convenience stores, target, safeway etc.
Pamela H.
Muskogee , OK
I love me some Red Bull!! I drink an insane amount and I know that isn't healthy at all but it taste soooo good. Does give me some energy as well. This is the only energy drink I like flavor wise! I just wish it was a tad bit cheaper cause I buy a lot!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back