BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I'm not a big fan of Red Bull. It doesn't taste good to me and I don't seem to notice a difference in energy. I work the night shift for an ambulance company and I took a Red Bull one night and literally felt no difference.
Rebecca F.
Altus, Ok
REDBULL is my favorite 😍 I definitely prefer it over other energy drinks. I feel like it has a smoother taste compared to other energy drinks. I love the variety of flavors that REDBULL comes in. I definitely recommend!
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t drink this as often now, but I love to drink it with vodka. One thing that I’ve always liked about Red Bull is that it isn’t overalls sweet or carbonated like Monster. I would recommend this over Monster any day!
Niki W.
I usually go for the 20 oz when I get redbull and it’s by far my favorite drink. I drink a few every week and they are my coffee basically. They don’t make me shake or make me crash. They don’t compare to anything else.
Jessica
Excellent product quality good 😊 me gusta es muy bueno se los recomiendo pero sin abusar de el producto. Ayuda a despertar el cuerpo cuando te sientes agotado muy bueno
Megan C.
Wentzville
I literally can't live without Red Bull. I love the slightly fruity taste. Red Bull has gotten me through both high school and college and fast paced full time jobs. No day is complete unless I have at least one Red Bull!
Andrea F.
The only energy drink I will take when I need to make it through whatever project or situation. Doesn’t have a bitter taste. Just enough sugar, does make me a bit jittery but that’s probably because I drink one to two at a time.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Redbull is pretty much the classic energy drink. It tastes really good but it has that energy drink taste. I don't know how else to put it but it's the general flavor for when they are not clearly another flavor. Red Bull could be better however it tends to not be as strong in the energy aspect of itself. Red Bull really likes to over price itself also. It's a case of you're paying for the brand. I've seen the little 8.4oz cans run higher around 2$ or 2.50$ while a rockstar costs me around 1.50 and a monster around 1.88 or so. In terms of price they don't do well paired with the lack of caffeine it doesn't earn them many buys from me. I won't turn down a redbull though any day they are still a good beverage but being the earliest energy drink they can price jack a bit. I still recommend it if you want an energy drink but maybe not a 16oz.
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
Red Bull is my go-to energy drink! I don’t buy them all that much because they aren’t the best for you but they have a good taste and I don’t crash too bad either. They help increase my focus and keep me awake during my night shifts.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
It doesn’t taste overly sweet like some other energy drinks. My boyfriend and I drink these all the time before going out. It’s better than coffee because you don’t have that coffee taste lingering in your mouth afterwards.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart