BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Jenn C.
Panton
It took me a little while to get over the taste of red bull, but not too long and I was using them to survive the days at work with a newborn at home negating my sleep schedule. Ive become #addicted to the yellow can. But cant go wrong with good ol red white and blue.
Sybil G.
Madison, AL
Honestly this drink does not give me energy but I enjoy the taste especially with alcohol. With or without alcohol whenever I crave this beverage I head right over to Target or Kroger and get their four pack.
Hanna O.
(I'd like to start with a disclaimer, please don't drink too much pop or energy drinks. You can get severe heart issues and kidney stones.) on to the review though, the flavor is amazing and it gives me energy without the jitters. This is the only energy drink I reach for.
Hannah J.
I hardly ever drink energy drinks, but when I have a late night or something crazy going on where I need a jolt of energy, I love drinking Red Bull. Also love it in a mixed drink. I do sometimes feel like it has a hard crash after all the energy, but I think it's always worth it.
Caitlon J.
Dowagiac, MI
The best energy drink ever! I love the taste as it doesn't taste like syrup. They can be pretty cheap when there on sale, but they are kind of pricey. They really give the quick pick me up if you need one. I get these all the time when I need a quick energy boost!
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
I have to rate it a 5, because literally saved my life about 10 years ago. The caffeine gave me palpitations that sent me to the ER,, once they did a CT Scan, they saw that I had an aortic aneurysm. Needless to say I am here today because of it, so thank you Red Bull!
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I'm a sucker for red bulls! The taste isn't the best but I mix it with a little bit of torani syrup (peach and strawberry are my favorites) & ifs delicious. Keeps you going for hours, of course redbull is bad for you but a title kick every now and then is much needed!
Jada H.
Bushnell, IL
I drink Redbull very often. I love the taste. To me personally, it tastes like sweet tarts. lol I will always drink redbull over any other energy drink. Great to help keep me up when I need to get things done. I will, of course, keep buying redbull products.
Noobelle S.
Braintree
It's product from my country, THAILAND. I just proud of my country product lol. No, I'm kidding. It actually pretty good. If I have to study over a night this keep me awake all night long. It doesn't keep me awake like a zombie, it gives me the energy to work more.
maggie m.
Irmo
I’ll grab one of these every morning before work or get a 6 pack for my husband to get through the week. Super easy to find anywhere and although the price makes you cringe a little the flavor will keep you coming back. Or enjoy on the weekend in in your favorite drink!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart