BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Makenzie M.
College Station, TX
My favorite energy drink, no other energy drink compares. The can is pretty small but the price a low so that makes up for it. I buy these often when I know I have a long day or night ahead of me. I recommend this to others.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
I don’t usually drink energy drinks. But when I do it’s always Red Bull. It gets the job done. I need energy and Red Bull definitely gives me energy. It has a great taste and doesn’t make me all jittery like other drinks do.
Samandy T.
Bronx, NY
I️ hate the taste of this drink. It taste like medicine. It’s a good drink because it does keep u awake. I️ really don’t like drinking these energy drinks, but it is one of the drinks I️ will drink because it energize quick.
Hayley K.
Rancho Cordova
This drink really wakes me up for extra hours on my late shifts at school. I need to be super alert and this really helps with that. It has a great taste most energy drinks don’t have and I love the perfect sizes they offer!
Lydia Z.
A must have before my long studying sessions. Sweet and fizzy in taste it's my favorite way to energize for a long day. I wish it contained less sugar though and I think the cans that are above the 8oz have too much caffeine.
nataliekumar ૐ.
Norcross, GA
Love red bull always have. But it doesn’t do much for me anymore. I rate it well because I’ve loved it so much. Tastes amazing to me. Less sweet than monster. It’s packaged well and o recommend it over any other energy drink
Lee Lee C.
Pittsburgh
Didn’t leave me feeling shaken like some energy shots/drinks. Does the job keeps me awake and alert and I buy these so often I could replace water with them. Far better than monsters or other brands that just don’t deliver!
Blaise W.
There is no comparison to red bull when it comes to energy drinks. Unlike other brands, red bull does not cause me to crash. I get a steady boost of energy which slowly winds down without causing a total depletion of energy.
Megan B.
Garden Grove, CA
I typically prefer coffee but if I'm grabbing an energy drink I'd much prefer Red Bull over monster. Energy drinks in general though for me are too sweet so I don't typically drink them, which is why I usually just go to coffee.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
This is the only energy will I will drink! It keeps me going as a mom. The other energy drinks do not taste like this. I love the smallest size can, it's all I need.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon