Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Red Bull Energy Drinks aren't my usual drinks, but if I'm feeling tired and need a pick-me-up, I'll go for one. Nice flavor, but not something I could drink a lot of.
It's so bad for you but i really like the taste. I feel like it gives me a good burst of energy now and then. This is the original, but the other flavors are good too.
These are good and I use them if needed. I appreciate the small cans because I can't tolerate a large amount of carbonated beverages. Definitely a distinctive flavor.
I don’t usually drink energy drinks but when I do I usually reach for a redbull . I live it’s taste and it picks me right up . I feel there is a long lasting energy .
I really like Redbull because of the peas I don't really in my leg much that it doesn't give me much energy but it doesn't work so I passed it and I give it 4 starts!
Red Bull is my favorite energy drink. It’s my go too when I’ve had a sleepless night or am having a super long day. It wakes me up for a few hours and tastes amazing.
I know these aren't the best for you - but i actually love the taste. These are good to have once in a while... or if you are looking for a perfect vodka mixer!
Not good for your body or your teeth, BUT does give me PLENTY of energy! I will drink one of these and it is usually enough to get me going for most of the day.
Best energy drink in the market. It gives me loads of energy and the taste is great! It also is one of the "better for you" energy drinks as well. A great pick me up!
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos