BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Amanda R.
Red Bull Energy Drinks aren't my usual drinks, but if I'm feeling tired and need a pick-me-up, I'll go for one. Nice flavor, but not something I could drink a lot of.
Zach G.
Brazil , IN
The taste is great. However, the energy shot aspect of it has never worked for me personally. The price is a bit steep too, in my opinion.

Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
It's so bad for you but i really like the taste. I feel like it gives me a good burst of energy now and then. This is the original, but the other flavors are good too.
Heather N.
JONESBORO, LA
These are good and I use them if needed. I appreciate the small cans because I can't tolerate a large amount of carbonated beverages. Definitely a distinctive flavor.
Purp R.
I don’t usually drink energy drinks but when I do I usually reach for a redbull . I live it’s taste and it picks me right up . I feel there is a long lasting energy .
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
I really like Redbull because of the peas I don't really in my leg much that it doesn't give me much energy but it doesn't work so I passed it and I give it 4 starts!
Holly C.
Red Springs, NC
Red Bull is my favorite energy drink. It’s my go too when I’ve had a sleepless night or am having a super long day. It wakes me up for a few hours and tastes amazing.
Michelle H.
I know these aren't the best for you - but i actually love the taste. These are good to have once in a while... or if you are looking for a perfect vodka mixer!
Erika Y.
Not good for your body or your teeth, BUT does give me PLENTY of energy!  I will drink one of these and it is usually enough to get me going for most of the day.
Miranda B.
Findlay, OH
Best energy drink in the market. It gives me loads of energy and the taste is great! It also is one of the "better for you" energy drinks as well. A great pick me up!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back