BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Shelby V.
Gretna, NE
This tastes like sweet tarts in a can and if that sounds appetizing to you then we are on the same boat. I love red bull although if consumed in bulk aka there 24 oz you could find yourself having some chest pain due to the drink as I have. Drink responsibly.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE red bull. I know it's not really healthy for you and has a ton of sugar but it just tastes so good.

I don't know what it is but the flavor is so good to me. I absolutely love mixing this with vodka for a mixed drink, it's one of the ONLY things I will make a mixed drink with. It's got the perfect amount of carbonation and caffeine.

I also love that red bull is so accessible and comes in so many different sizes. I can find it almost anywhere (gas stations, grocery stores, bars, drugstores) and I can get the size that best fits my needs. I cannot stand the sugar free version but love the regular red bull.
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
I'm a barista, so you know when I reach for a Red Bull it's because I'm really struggling. It may be lip-puckeringly sweet and sour, kidof gritty (probably from sugar), and the bubbles make you burp and those burps burn your nose. But it gets the job done, and I have to give it 5 stars for that reason.
Sarah G.
I love the taste of redbull. I have never been able to drink any other energy drink. When I worked nights I would drink one every so often on a bad night to stay awake. I don't recommend drinking them often as they are very very bad for you and your heart.
Krunal S.
832 Pavonia Ave, apt#1, Jersey City
I try to stay away from energy drinks, but when I need them I go for Redbull. I enjoy the taste and the serving size is perfect. If I’m driving late at night or need to cram for a final, I’ll have one can next to me to break open in case of emergency.
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
This is a great energy drink. It tastes great and gives you the energy you want from an energy drink. I drink it before I go to raves and I never get sick or get cramps from it and it keeps me going all night.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
If it's not the sugar free one then I won't drink it because of the sugar content. They do have really crisp, refreshing flavors, but I drink the sugar free one at least once a week. This keeps me super energized for the day when I've had little to no sleep.
Eddie L.
Panorama City , CA
Can I give this 10 stars !! I love Red Bull! Love it love it! Is it bad to say that i don’t need it for energy i just love the flavor I mean it does boost me up it doesn’t give me wings lol! I buy this everyday day! It’s a must for me! I enjoy drinking it!
Syd A.
Philadelphia
If you love it, you love it. If you hate it, you'll love it. There is no room for improvement. The flavor is strangely addicting. At one point in my life I drank these things regularly to help maintain energy. Now I will only buy these when Im feeling indulgent.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
Red Bull is great but has always been overpriced in my mind. Some of the new flavors are actually really good but none of them have ever really done anything as far as energy or focus for me. But if you want something tasty a small this is a great choice.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart