Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,488 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Only time I drink these are for jager bombs or spiderbites. Too expensive for a tiny can in my opinion. They taste decent by themself, not my favorite energy drink though.
I love the taste of it. I can drink a lot if I wanted to, but I know that it is not good. I don't know if it helps with my energy, but I love the taste and the smell haha
Love the taste and the aroma of this drink. It doesn’t get me too over caffeinated and it has vitamins to boot. It like you’re drinking a carbonated strawberry starburst.
Generally I dislike energy drinks, but somehow redbull knows what they are doing! from their flavored drinks to the classic I literally won't drink any other energy drink
Love them. Great for to get you by for the day hard work. Don't buy them as much anymore, staying Heath. When I need that extra and coffee not doing it, this is my go too
Is there somebody who does not like red bull? This product is with me since i am a teenie and i love it. There is no product on the market that tastes as good as redbull!
I have atleast one red bull a day. Usually in the afternoon to wake me up some and it does a great job. I love the taste as well which I can't say for most energy drinks.
Perfect mid day pick me up to get me through a long work day. Also great for after hours with a bunch of Ice and some vodka. Just wish energy drinks weren’t so expensive.
I’m not a huge fan of energy drinks but if I have to pick one I will pick Redbull over all the other ones. It’s really good to drink with alcohol but please be responsible
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos