Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,564 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Enery drinks are always my best friend and red bull is my first priority enery drinks out there😍😍
Love it 😘
Love it 😘
My favourite energy drink. Me and my friends drink it on road trips or nights out with vodka. Great taste.
I love a good old redbull i relly gives me energy I definitely recommend this to those who didn’t tryed it
I don't drink this allot because i'm to young. But it tastes realy nice. And i realy like it! ❤😍 XOXO Eva ❤
Me da mucha energía. La puedo conseguir en cualquier lugar. Cuando estoy cansada me tomo una y listo!!!!!!
Essa historia de dar asas é meio idiota, mas o produto é muito bom,não tem o sabor muito bom mas é incrível
Love drinking this when I have not got hardly any sleep and I am meant to go out that night and see friends
Makes my day go smoother. Usually drink it when I need to work several hours in a row to bust my system up.
Loved the taste and it did what it says.. gave me wings! Haha! Actually kept me active for a good 12 hours.
This drink keep myself with power , very goos after An long day , it is super economic and tasty very good.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos