BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Hannah J.
I hardly ever drink energy drinks, but when I have a late night or something crazy going on where I need a jolt of energy, I love drinking Red Bull. Also love it in a mixed drink. I do sometimes feel like it has a hard crash after all the energy, but I think it's always worth it.
Ang1 B.
Whittier, CA
Good product it gives me a boost. The taste is good a little on the tart side. Yes it comes in different sizes. Works better than other energy drinks. Although, it does cost considerably more than the other drinks on the market. I would recommend it to others
Noobelle S.
Braintree
It's product from my country, THAILAND. I just proud of my country product lol. No, I'm kidding. It actually pretty good. If I have to study over a night this keep me awake all night long. It doesn't keep me awake like a zombie, it gives me the energy to work more.
Jada H.
Bushnell, IL
I drink Redbull very often. I love the taste. To me personally, it tastes like sweet tarts. lol I will always drink redbull over any other energy drink. Great to help keep me up when I need to get things done. I will, of course, keep buying redbull products.
Elizabeth R.
Ypsilanti, MI
Hadn't tried Red Bull until my junior year of college and I must say this stuff is pretty tasty. Overall energy drinks aren't good for you but this certainly does give me the energy I need! Packing is simple and sleek and I repurchase this a lot during the school year!
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
This gives me almost immediate energy and I really like the taste. I think you get exactly what you pay for which is a great amount of energy that actually lasts quite awhile. This was my go to energy drink through college to help me focus during long classes.
maggie m.
Irmo
I’ll grab one of these every morning before work or get a 6 pack for my husband to get through the week. Super easy to find anywhere and although the price makes you cringe a little the flavor will keep you coming back. Or enjoy on the weekend in in your favorite drink!
Cori G.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m in nursing school and I have 3 kids- I don’t mess around when it comes to my caffeine intake. I’m always sure to have at least 1 Redbull in my house, car, backpack or purse-just in case. I love the flavor and it’s good whether it’s room temperature or ice cold.
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
Red Bull is by far my favorite energy drink. It’s always my go to at the gas station if I know I have a long day/night ahead of me. I’m not a coffee drinker so it definitely helps keep me up & going. Would recommend & definitely buying next time I need a pick me up.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
It does what it says, gives you energy. But man oh man is the crash so bad, well for me anyways. I think every person will react differently, but it’s not for me. It gives you that rush but then you’ll crash. It tastes okay, it’s a taste you have to get used to.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon