Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,663 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Not my go to, but it's the most readily available. The taste is quite flavourful but it's on the pricier end of energy drinks.
The red bull does the job for giving energy but the taste is something I don't care much for its a little to sour for my liking
Not exactly the best for you however they taste good lol! A bit on the pricier side however you know your getting a good drink!
I love sticking to this classic energie drink. I love the taste of it and it really wakes me up even if it is hella unhealthy.
Great drink to get you through a night shift, reminder not to drink too near the time u going to bed! You don’t sleep amazing!
I love this drink but the sugar content is awful! Always the way when you love a drink! I have one a month as a pay day treat!
I love red bull. But it has got a lot of sugar and caffeine in it so it is not very good for the health. It tastes nice though.
I dont really like red bull. I think is too much for people and their health.the ingredients i dont know i dont use it usually
Tem um gosto bom e realmente nos mantém acordados. Tomo mais para ficar acordada mesmo, principalmente quando tenho que estudar
Every time I need my body and brain to be awake after long hours flight I drink red bull ! There is no other drink I trust more
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos