Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,563 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I love this energy drink its by far the best one I've tried the taste is nice and the best thing is you can get a huge can
Great long lasting energy boost. Just make sure to drink lots of water with energy drinks because they are very dehydrating
Love the taste. I 100% can vouch for the fact they give me energy when I need it. Amazing when mixed with vodka and jäger 😂
Siempre me a encantado desde mi adolescencia. Tiene un buen sabor y refrescante. A mi me encanta cuando hace calor tomarlo.
me ayuda a combatir el dolor de cabeza es ideal para ese día después de unos tragos te llena de energía y su sabor es único
although I do not love so much its flavor when I have tasted it to me filled with energies to follow the day to day
Best of any of the energy drinks I have tried, but I find coffee tastes better and gives me a better boost in the mornings.
Probably the best energy drink on the market. Tastes very good on its own and mixes well with alcohol too. Would recommend
very energical drink ..anyway is my classic energy drink it change and make your day in some muinite also the taste is nice
One of its kind. I don’t think there’s ever been a uni student that hasn’t used this as a pick me up during exam season...
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos