Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
one of the best energy drinks. if you are tired but you need to be active for work, at your school or something like that this is a solution
is a great product that practically gives me wings to start my day with excellent energy. Sometimes, it's all I need and it's also affordable
I don't drink energy drinks but my friends all love this drink to get some quick energy after the gym or whenever they trying to get a boost
Don't like to have these too often but when I do the caffeine rush deffo keeps me going!!!! I prefer mine nice and chilled out of the fridge
One of the nicest energy drinks, gets my energy levels up and gets me focused for the day, the only down side is how expensive these can be.
This is what I drink most of the time when I have an energy drink I find it has just the right amount of caffeine to not make me feel jittery
just the regular energy drink i uses to drink this alot its very nice just works very well and if you arent used to it it might get you hyped
A great tasting boost if you need some energy, the only problem I have with it is why is it double the price in the uk than it is in the USA?
Definatly a pick me up when you need a boost! Although have made the mistake of drinking a coffee on the same day causing some palpitations!
I can only drink half of the can because it makes me feel super hyper, I only use it every once in a while, but it differently does the job.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos