Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,560 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Not a fan of the flavor, but when finals come around a can of this does the job. I tend to get the jitters though if i chug it in less than a minute lol
Don’t drink this all the time only when I need a boost every once in a while because I know how bad it is for you, it still tastes nice and does the job
I prefer monster over red bull. red bull doesn't give you much of a buzz and almost tastes peppery. it's alright and too expensive for what it should be
I am not a big fan of this drink but I had once tried it . It is average in my opinion. It ain’t so costly and the packaging is pretty attractive though.
Es una bebida fuertemente energética es recomendable no tomar mas de dos durante el día pero todo bien, me gusta su sabor ligero pero igual refrescante.
I wouldn't let any and any one drink this its sweet and stingy but its good once a while but its not good for the heart which isn't healthy for anyone
Unhealthy product bad for the skin, general health and heart. However despite this, great flavour and short term energy boost. The price is quite high
Taste like candy would recommend. A bit to pricy and is very unhealthily. If you drink to much you literally feel your heart pumping through your chest
Para los conciertos es lo mejor te mantiene activo y de buen humor apesar de la hora lo tomo pero no muy seguido asi que para esa ocacion sera el mejor
I enjoyed the taste immensely, it’s different and you can’t put a name on it but I don’t recommend these drinks and I think the age limit should be 18
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos