Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,564 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
El clásico energizante. Se puede conseguir fácilmente tanto en supermercados como en farmacias. No recomiendo exceder su consumo.
Ofcourse redbull! When you are feeling tired and need a drink sure buy redbull it gives me energy to continue whatever I'm doing
I love it but it's really bad for you but it gives you so much energy and power through out the day I really like it so muchhhhhh
I love Red Bull. I don’t drink it often but when I need extra energy this is the only one I reach for. It’s affordable and tasty.
Agradable sabor, brinda un excelente nivel de e energía, sin embargo soy conservadora, prefiero las fuentes de energía naturales
love this and the size of the product is perfect. take a few sips then your on your way with full energy. also easy to transport
Esta bebida es mi favorita, la compro con frecuencia! Los resultados son geniales igual que la presentación! ✌ no es muy costoso
if you not addicted to drink ebergy drink like me you will feel so much power when you trie these type of drink power and energy
Un bon shoot d'énergie lorsque le café ne suffit pas. Une canette de red bull et c'est reparti pour tenir le reste de la journée
Red bull all the way! Its the best tasting energy drink out there. I always keep a pack or two stacked up cause i love it so much
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos