Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,554 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
One of my fav drink. I don't drink it often but it's good. I'm not sure about the energy or makes you stay up but it taste good.
Simply my most go drink for when I’m really tired and have to keep going. Good price as you get the effect u want and good flavor
¡Es increíble que estos pies energizantes me activen de inmediato y también tenga buen sabor, solo una lata y PRESTO! como nuevo
i like to drink redbull regularly on road trip, its very energetic drink to help me being strong. this product really good.
It's the best energizing drink I've tried so far. It fills me with energy and vitality every time I consume. 100% recommended
The only type available here. It's gives u energy. Taste well. But soda is not good for diet. So it's okay to drink it sometime.
E um energético é muito bom e saboroso. Ao tomar você tem um sensação de alívio. Para quem gosta de ficar com energias recomendo
Good with jaeger when drunk, otherwise wouldn’t recommend, not the nicest tasting or the best energy drink, much prefer lucozade
Agradable sabor, brinda un excelente nivel de e energía, sin embargo soy conservadora, prefiero las fuentes de energía naturales
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos